Irregular Cycle Sisters

Hey Chele - I wish you all the best and please keep posting on here, I don't really read any announcements or success stories on BnB so I'd love to follow yours.

I feel defeated by it all, I really do. Im sat here right now and you know how you can imagine certain future events (like a wedding day, buying a house, big life stuff??) - well I truthfully cannot see myself becoming a mother, I think a part of me right now is so angry and frustrated that I don't want to be a mother which breaks my heart but I'm just so confused I don't know what to do.

a part of me just wants to tell my family and friends of this anguish because it will release the pressure but I'm worried of the responses from people and quite frankly the less people who know the less people will be thinking "Is she pregnant yet? I wonder if she has been trying again"

went out today and brought my full pregnancy vits for ttc and pregnancy so thats me sorted for the next 2 mths now its just a case of getting a bubba in there too lol. chele huge congrats and lots of sticky dust for you:hugs: we been trying 2 years come august feels ages :cry:

tanz :hugs: i cannot see me becoming a mother either :cry: it feels like a dream that will never come true :cry:

Aww hugs to you dandy - I swear this forum keeps me from exploding, if I didn't have you girls to talk to I'd be in a far off worse state. I think I'm more annoyed and angry by people who become pregnant who don't want children or just aren't ready for them - how unfair is that?

Hey Chele - I wish you all the best and please keep posting on here, I don't really read any announcements or success stories on BnB so I'd love to follow yours.

I feel defeated by it all, I really do. Im sat here right now and you know how you can imagine certain future events (like a wedding day, buying a house, big life stuff??) - well I truthfully cannot see myself becoming a mother, I think a part of me right now is so angry and frustrated that I don't want to be a mother which breaks my heart but I'm just so confused I don't know what to do.

a part of me just wants to tell my family and friends of this anguish because it will release the pressure but I'm worried of the responses from people and quite frankly the less people who know the less people will be thinking "Is she pregnant yet? I wonder if she has been trying again"

tanzibar...i know how you feel...it took me almost 4 years to conceive my first and now i am trying to conceive my 2nd and its bee 3 and a half years...just keep your chin up cause the sun will come out tomorrow(just not sure which tomorrow :) but it will come...have patience faith and hope xxx

hopingnowsit - thanks for your encouraging words, I'm normally someone who when I have my mind set to something I won't stop until I've got it but I feel this is something out of my control and so I'm not sure how long I can stay positive for. I don't know how you managed to keep trying for 4 years (and then another 3), that to me shows you were truly wanting to become a parent :)

hi ladies... can i join? i know this is a long-established thread but i have very irregular cycles and its driving me nuts!! im currently on CD 15, stopped bleeding on CD9 and been doing OPKS every day, no + yet! :flower:

hi ladies... can i join? i know this is a long-established thread but i have very irregular cycles and its driving me nuts!! im currently on CD 15, stopped bleeding on CD9 and been doing OPKS every day, no + yet! :flower:

hiya nuke my goodness poppy has got big! its lindseyanne btw lol did u a few siggys:flower: hope this cycle isnt too long for you:hugs:

Hi NuKe, I'm a newbie to this thread too. Fx for your pos opk.

Chele - that's great news! I'm not sure if vit b complex messed up this cycle as I prev ov'd with ac, but it could have been a fluke. What dosage were you taking of ac and when? x

Tanzibar83- I'm like you want everything now! Struggling with my long irregular cycles. Have you tried reflexology? I'm going every two weeks it's helping me get over the stresses and fears of both not being able to have kids as well as if I do. It sounds stupid but I'll be just as scared if I find out I'm pregnant as I am that I won't have kids. Sound so messed up, lol. I suppose it's more fear I'll mess up. Such a control freak!

Try something for you that will relax you. I'd recommend reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility if you haven't already read it. I totally understand what you mean about nt/np x

I was on 400mg from CD3 I think until I ovulated when I stopped (because you're supposed to)

I was taking 1000mg in the morning from cd1 to ov. Perhaps I was taking too much. Thanks Chele x

Tanzibar83- I'm like you want everything now! Struggling with my long irregular cycles. Have you tried reflexology? I'm going every two weeks it's helping me get over the stresses and fears of both not being able to have kids as well as if I do. It sounds stupid but I'll be just as scared if I find out I'm pregnant as I am that I won't have kids. Sound so messed up, lol. I suppose it's more fear I'll mess up. Such a control freak!

Try something for you that will relax you. I'd recommend reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility if you haven't already read it. I totally understand what you mean about nt/np x

Reflexology - wow that sounds bendy but equally satisfying. I know what you mean about being scared when you do become pregnant, I think I'm more scared of telling my dad (I know he won't be happy at all).

I'll have a look at that book - I've spent so much money on TTC so far I've sort of got to a stage where I refuse to spend any more money on something which probably won't even happen at this rate. Cheers for that.

I read an article the other day where this woman fell pregnant and took a whole year off work and 3 months after having her baby she fell pregnant again and told her work she'd return 2 months down the line but will be back on maternity leave after a further 3 for ANOTHER year.

Anyway the company made her redundant but it was claimed her boss got rid of her cause she was preggers again and didn't want to keep her on and she won a 5 figure sum. It's women like her who give us hard working women a bad name - I'm so annoyed at her. At my work you can have 6 months off max, anything more and you have to take pay cuts but she was essentially on full pay maternity leave for 2 years. How messed up is that?

I was so unsure of the best moves to take when it comes to work and becoming pregnant - but after silly women like her come along and take the mick, I would either A. look for another job or B. just not take the mick like that.

Grrr, I know sometimes you can't plan these things but surely after being on full pay for 12 months even though you aren't at work you could at least show some loyalty with your job and learn to take basic precautions (condoms, hello?) and give it some time at least.

Sorry for ranting but this country is messed up to begin with, employers really do need to evaluate if us women are employable at child bearing ages. I'm very grateful to be in a job myself currently so I wouldn't want to take the risk she stupidly did!

Here's the article if you want to read it:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...egnancies-5-figure-payout-sacked-manager.html

wells girls the good news is OH did his SA :happydance:

the bad news is i cant see the gyn till 30 march, which means ill prob miss the clomid taking window, and this may be a loooonnnnggg cycle

i could take the soy and not tell her :shrug: but what if she does want me to start the clomid at the later date? :shrug:

do u girls think i should take the soy or go au naturale this cycle? :shrug:

Hi Dandy - I think you should go au naturale this cycle and see what happens. I didn't bother with Soy myself (well thats because I've given up TTC at all) - I would probably wait to see what the Gyn says. xx

:hugs: thanx tanz, dont give up girlie :hugs:

I will go au naturale :thumbup: lets hope the soy has taught my ovaries some manners so they ov at the right time :thumbup:

id defo go all natural dandy hun, im doing the same this cycle so maybe we will be lucky and ov ealry:shrug: lol i have my first fs apt in 6 days so nervouse about it. im having uite a few ov symptoms already way too early at 8 dpo lol but boobs are sore, crampy, hair on chin, and awfull moodswings:shrug:

lindsey do you mean CD8 not 8dpo? :shrug:

yes lets hope we both get lucky and have nice good early Ov's :thumbup:

oooh :happydance: cant wait for you to see the FS :happydance:...cant wait for me to see the gyn either :dohh: but it feels aaaaagggggeeeees away :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->