Irregular Cycle Sisters

Tanzi- I know how ya feel hon. We've also been TTC for 7 months- the longest 7 months of my life!!! There are ladies who try for so much longer and do go on to get their BFPs, though. Try to stay positive!! Maybe it would help take some of the stress off if you took a little break from actively trying. :flower:

Dandy- sorry the witch got you hon!! Yay for your OH doing his SA!! March 30 will be here before ya know it. I would probably go natural this cycle in case your GYN does want you to take Clomid mid-cycle or something. :thumbup:

Nuke- welcome to the thread hon!! :hugs:

Lindsey- I always get nervous before appointments and stuff but it always feels good afterwards to know that you're getting somewhere. :flower:

As for me...I had my follow up with my OB/GYN today. I can start Clomid again on my next cycle, so I'm happy about that! :happydance:I'm supposed to take Provera starting April 1 to bring on AF. She also said that when I get my next positive pregnancy test that she's going to start me on progesterone supplements in case low progesterone is what caused my m/c- she said there's no way to know for sure if that was the issue, but that taking it just in case can't hurt. I'm hoping and praying that I will get my sticky BFP in time for mine and my hubby's anniversary in May!!

lindsey do you mean CD8 not 8dpo? :shrug:

yes lets hope we both get lucky and have nice good early Ov's :thumbup:

oooh :happydance: cant wait for you to see the FS :happydance:...cant wait for me to see the gyn either :dohh: but it feels aaaaagggggeeeees away :dohh:

oooops yeh lmao 8 dpo i was half asleep yesterday:haha:

yay for you appy wanting :happydance: so glad that you are back on track :thumbup:

and yes im going au naturale this cycle and im not going to stress, in fact im going to try to destress myself completely :thumbup:

I was talking to my dog trainer about an issue im having with my dog, and she has basically told me that he is stressed, and i need to destress him. The issue started about a year ago, and thinking back about a year ago, we stopped seeing his bff (a kelpie named charlie) we started ttc and we started agility. so im gonna stop all agillity training, try to destress myself (he's prob picking up my stress) and see if we can start to solve his problem :thumbup: i love my dog more than life and i'll do anything for him...sorry for talking about off topic stuff guys

Thanks dandy! I'm glad to be moving onto my next cycle even though a new BFP seems so far away.

I could definitely use some destressing as well! I feel so overwhelmed with everything right now. I definitely think that animals can sense how humans feel and that rubs off onto them. My furbabies always seem to know when I'm not feeling well, or when I'm sad, or when I'm stressed out.

yes im beginning to think raz is mostly stressed out because of my stress TTC but im going to stop agility and try to get him to relax a bit too, to help him calm fully down

Tanzi- I know how ya feel hon. We've also been TTC for 7 months- the longest 7 months of my life!!! There are ladies who try for so much longer and do go on to get their BFPs, though. Try to stay positive!! Maybe it would help take some of the stress off if you took a little break from actively trying. :flower:

Thanks for the words Wanting :) With every day that goes by the more and more I'm realising I may not become a mother at all (I'm not saying it's impossible I am just thinking more level headed and realistic). These thoughts have completely destroyed me on the inside and I feel the past 7 months have just been a complete waste of time effort and money and has just been emotionally draining :(

The more and more BFP's I hear about the more I think there must be something wrong with me so I get scared as every new one pops up. (Not that I'm annoyed at Mothers to be!!).

I think it's completely natural to question if you're meant to be/will ever be a mother. I worry about that too. Sometimes I think, well there's got to be someone who can't have kids and maybe that someone is me. I just try to put those negative thoughts aside. Definitely easier said than done, though, and I always find myself going back to the same thoughts eventually. I also try to remind myself of all the success stories of women who have tried for years before getting their BFPs. It kind of gives me a little morale booster.

Struggling with TTC is most definitely so hard to go through but I hope and pray that in the end I will be holding my sweet baby and all the struggles and tears and heartace will be totally worth it. That's what keeps me going. :)

Hey girls, well I finally got an appoinment with the Doctors (I had to lie and tell them it was urgent). So here's whats happening, he wants me to wait until about CD40 and then go for my CD21 blood tests (with having a cycle every 50+ days he feels thats the best time). Also I told a porky and said we've been trying for a year (it's been 7 months really but I'm tired of waiting) and from that he's referred me to a Gynacologist :D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm actually feeling pretty safe and comfy with that thought, even if I am diagnosed with PCOS or something else I'm just glad the proverbial ball is rolling. My hubby came with me so I'm glad I had his support there.

It was funny because the doc said he feels I've done my research and I told him that I seek comfort online to you girls - I thought he'd moan about that but he didnt say anything!

That's great news about your appointment Tanzibar83. Fx it comes through quickly, mine didn't take long and I was able to book online.

It's rediculous we have to wait a year as it should be on a case by case basis. I said we'd been actively trying since Oct but nt/np previously. Mr dr knows I have pcos and have long cycles due to infrequent ovulation.

I would lend you my taking charge of your fertility book but it's a bit of a bible. I think they have a website which might be useful.

Lots of PMA and :dust: for every one x

Thanks Carhar. I think it's daft we have to wait a year before being referred - I mean what if there is something wrong with yourself (something potentially fatal) which only gets detected with a Gynacologist?? Don't they say the earlier they detect these things the better?

I've just had a nosy at your Ovulation chart and have a question. How can an OPK detect ovulation 4 times yet no AF? I would be mega stressed out I kept on getting false info :S

How were you diagnosed with PCOS? The doctor said to me it's 2 of 3 things which would be a good indicator - it would come up in the blood tests\a scan\ and I can't remember the 3rd!

I think I'll have a look at the website, see what I can take from it :)

Lol. It's frustrating but false opks are just part of my cycle with pcos. I have loads of lh surges but no egg is released. Some women don't ov but get their af. If I don't ov I don't get an af. I *think* I may have ov'd this time though. If I have I think it was by 2nd reflexology session that did it.

I had a blood test and it showed high lh. I was referred through my work's private healthcare to a gynecologist. It was confirmed that I had cysts on both ovaries, at the time he could see I was about to ov. Basically I had a pelvic ultrasound which was a camera on a long thin stick they insert into your uterus. It's similar to a smear, not painful just unpleasant. I then had cd1 blood test which all came back fine.

I only have irregular cycles and cysts, no other symptoms. Some women have heavy periods, others weight problems. Pcos varies from one women to the next. The dr I saw privately thought my condition would be remedied with clomid and wanted me to go back to him. However it would have been very expensive.

Even if you have pcos, although it's not curable. There are lots of things you can do to minimize it's affect x

hey ladies how are you all?imnot sure where i amin my cycle as keep forgetting to temp due to restless sleep etc buti have my first fs appointment tomoz and imgonna ask about pcos etc as there is something not right, ben thinks its just stress but im not sure at all

carhar - were you able to see the camera footage or did they not let you? I hope when I go they don't do that, I found a smear test weird enough! I do have hope that if I am a PCOS sufferer because Victoria Beckham suffers from it too and she's onto baby no 4! I just want to know whats happening down there.

PS - I sent you a friend request on FF so if you're wondering who it's from...its me!

Hey Linds - good luck with the appointment tomorrow, keep on pestering the doctors to test for all sorts :)

:wave: hey girls

tanz :hugs: glad to see your provierbial ball is rolling :thumbup:

Tanz- You can see it if you want to, but you don't have to look.

Whisper- gl tomorrow, I hope you get what you want out of it x

Well ladies:flower:....Just thought I would pop on and say:wave: I haven't been up to much just spring cleaning :wacko: and completely rearranged my living room...i'm 8dpo today and their was a dip in my temp today so i'm hoping tomorrow that temp will go flying back up and it will look like a possible implantation dip:blush: I am really hoping this is my month as I don't normally ovulate, just once in a blue moon but I took soy this cycle and what do you ya know i had a clear temp shift and all the other signs so as far as FF is concerned I Od this cycle..Last time I Od was in June last year:dohh: We'll see:shrug: So how is everyone? It's been really quiet I see....Well have a wonderful day!

do u ladies think the bottom test could be close to ov?

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g