Irregular Cycle Sisters

do u ladies think the bottom test could be close to ov?

I can't use these opks as they don't work for me. I never get more than a shadow, but get positives on cb digis. It looks like it's getting there. Fx for you x

do u ladies think the bottom test could be close to ov?

I can't use these opks as they don't work for me. I never get more than a shadow, but get positives on cb digis. It looks like it's getting there. Fx for you x

ive read alot of ladies cant use them especialy if they have pcos what is sumin i think i may have:shrug: just seen ur in bedforshire i lived in milton keynes up until decmeber last year:thumbup:

MKs not far from me. I'm in a little village between Dunstable and Leighton Buzzard. Love shopping in MK.

I can use some ic opks, but not the one step one which are everywhere!

I also frequently get evaps on the same brand hpts. Very frustrating! Learnt my lesson quickly, lol x

Tanzi- Great news! So glad that the ball is rolling for you now!! I think it is crazy you have to wait a year before starting tests when there's obviously something going on since you have irregular cycles, etc. I'm fortunate that I didn't have to wait a year before getting treatment, and if I did I would have definitely stretched the truth a little too!

hopingnowsit- Hey hon!! I desperately need to do some spring cleaning at my house! I think I'm gonna get started on that tomorrow!! Fingers crossed for you!

Lindsey- I think it looks like it's getting closer but still not quite there. Definitely a good sign that it's the darkest one you've ever had! Hopefully it will turn positive in a day or two! Was your appointment with the fs today? How did it go hon??

Tanzi- Great news! So glad that the ball is rolling for you now!! I think it is crazy you have to wait a year before starting tests when there's obviously something going on since you have irregular cycles, etc. I'm fortunate that I didn't have to wait a year before getting treatment, and if I did I would have definitely stretched the truth a little too!

hopingnowsit- Hey hon!! I desperately need to do some spring cleaning at my house! I think I'm gonna get started on that tomorrow!! Fingers crossed for you!

Lindsey- I think it looks like it's getting closer but still not quite there. Definitely a good sign that it's the darkest one you've ever had! Hopefully it will turn positive in a day or two! Was your appointment with the fs today? How did it go hon??

my appointment is today at ten past 1 im sooo nervouse

MKs not far from me. I'm in a little village between Dunstable and Leighton Buzzard. Love shopping in MK.

I can use some ic opks, but not the one step one which are everywhere!

I also frequently get evaps on the same brand hpts. Very frustrating! Learnt my lesson quickly, lol x

so do i come to think of it superdrugs i VERY often got evap lines but a couuple of them were chemichals the doc told me:shrug: wondering if they werent. im back in mk for 5 days in june cant wait hubbyless lol so can do what i want with my mates and fam:haha:

Good luck!! Let us know how it goes! :flower:

Good luck!! Let us know how it goes! :flower:
i will do will be poping back home after so will come on and inform you what happens:) gota go soon as so much needs done before we go

just got back from fs . got to go for bloods day 21 ansd again day 3 but she suspects pcos she did a smear and tried to do an internal ultrasound but i tense up for things like that so she couldnt do it she did a normal one instead after id drank 9 cups of water! lol andshe said everything looked normal :shrug: she was looking at sumin that was around 1 cm so think that was maybe a folli but not sure. if the bloods bring back nothing then the next step is hsg or what ever its called and spewrm annalasys for ben

hey....so i thought yesterday i may have had an implantation dip but today my temp didn't go back up that high :( i didn't get the best sleep last night either....what do you think
My Ovulation Chart

Whisper - I hate to say it but you chart does look similar to mine. So does sound like pcos. I'm not sure the point of cd21 bloods though as you have such long cycles :shrug:. I think they do it systematically assuming everyone has a perfect 28 day cycle *I wish*!

Fx you're just about to ov x

Hoping- your temp could be on it's way back up. At least it didn't stay as low. I hope it is implantation x

Whisper - I hate to say it but you chart does look similar to mine. So does sound like pcos. I'm not sure the point of cd21 bloods though as you have such long cycles :shrug:. I think they do it systematically assuming everyone has a perfect 28 day cycle *I wish*!

Fx you're just about to ov x

Hoping- your temp could be on it's way back up. At least it didn't stay as low. I hope it is implantation x

u know what id be over the moon if it came back it was as id have a reason for the pains i keep getting the un lady like hairs and the stupid cyclles:shrug: but yesterday when she did the scan there was sumin he was measuring that was roughly 1 cm in size ben thinks it may of been a folical but shse never said he just mutterd something and then said she wantss to do bloods

It does sound like a cyst as my follicles are usually 20-22mm at ovulation. It would make sense with the pain you are getting.

I am going armed with my charts to my appointment along with the letters from when I was diagnosed with pcos. I hope they won't do bloods again.

Fx you get some answers soon x

Hi, I hope everyone's okay.

I have my fs appointment next week and was wondering what to expect. I'm hoping they won't check out my pcos as I have had all the checks done privately. Will they perscribe clomid straight way or will I need to have a hsg?

Whisper - did you ov?

Thanks x

Hi, I hope everyone's okay.

I have my fs appointment next week and was wondering what to expect. I'm hoping they won't check out my pcos as I have had all the checks done privately. Will they perscribe clomid straight way or will I need to have a hsg?

Whisper - did you ov?

Thanks x

nope no ov yet but major bad pains in my right ovary :shrug:

with me she did a smear and checked for any infections etc then did a scan and now day 21 bloods and they will put me on mataformin is i have pcos if not have to go further with hsg etc:dohh:

The pains could be good and you're about to ov. I have my fx that you will.

I pray that they do something as I'll be on cd70 by Friday and suspect I won't have ov'd. We're on a bding ban as oh has his sa on Monday. With my luck I'll ov in the next couple of days, lol. X

The pains could be good and you're about to ov. I have my fx that you will.

I pray that they do something as I'll be on cd70 by Friday and suspect I won't have ov'd. We're on a bding ban as oh has his sa on Monday. With my luck I'll ov in the next couple of days, lol. X

defo doesnt feel like ov will be anytime soon i get this pain on and off thru my cycles always in the same place too:shrug: if i do ov can pcos still be picked up in my blood or would i have to wait again for more bloods?

I'm not sure. Is it a burning sensation or stabbing pain? I get both throughout my cycle. The burning pain is meant to be cysts turning.

My bloods were fine at cd1 but I has high fsh about 6 weeks prior during a long cycle. X

I'm not sure. Is it a burning sensation or stabbing pain? I get both throughout my cycle. The burning pain is meant to be cysts turning.

My bloods were fine at cd1 but I has high fsh about 6 weeks prior during a long cycle. X

its like a achey burny stabby sharp pain lol thats all i can describe it as some days its liek a dull pain others its morn intense:shrug:

If you haven't already you should mention it at your next appointment. I could help with your diagnosis.

Do you want to be prescribed clomid? I think it's my only real chance without more intrusive measures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->