Irregular Cycle Sisters

ooh good luck whisper :)
just stopping by quickly to say I got blood test results back and I OVULATED!! So relieved :D

Welcome LittleLove & pola17!

Lindsey- your symptoms are sounding very promising hon! Hopefully the witch will stay away and you'll get that BFP!

Coco- that's great news!! WOOHOO!

As for me...I think I'm out girls. 12 DPO & BFN on FRER. I did think I saw a hint of a line on a dollar tree test, but I think it must be an evap because the FRER is without a doubt BFN- stark white. I'm so disappointed right now. I had such high hopes for this cycle and I just feel like those hopes have been totally crushed. Why can't this be easy???

Welcome LittleLove & pola17!

Lindsey- your symptoms are sounding very promising hon! Hopefully the witch will stay away and you'll get that BFP!

Coco- that's great news!! WOOHOO!

As for me...I think I'm out girls. 12 DPO & BFN on FRER. I did think I saw a hint of a line on a dollar tree test, but I think it must be an evap because the FRER is without a doubt BFN- stark white. I'm so disappointed right now. I had such high hopes for this cycle and I just feel like those hopes have been totally crushed. Why can't this be easy???
hun some women dont get bfps hpts until weeks late:hugs: still no af for me but still constipated still having ikkle sicky moments and my boobys are soooooooooooo sore neer had them this sre epexialy where it is:shrug: ben orderd me some ics yesterday so we shall see alough im not expecting a bfp think pprob my cycles playing tricks again

i have irregular cycle after D&c on november 2010..
since november until now i only have 2 periods (december and march)
i take maca to balance my hormone since march..

Hello Ice!

Whisper, good luck, I hope it's good news. How much longer until you test?!

CD21 here, (10DPO) sore BBs started yesterday... probs onset of AF :(

Hello Ice!

my tests arrived this morning but im too scared to test as will prob be the same as everytime a v faint line or a bfn

Hello Ice!

my tests arrived this morning but im too scared to test as will prob be the same as everytime a v faint line or a bfn

I know what you mean. How many DPO are you?

suprise suprise bfn! and my fs says my hormones are normal:dohh: so its normal to have cycles like this and no ovulation and constant tears over the fact that unless it sorted im not gonna get to be mummy:cry:

I'm sorry Whisper :hugs:

No it's not normal but hopefully clomid will suit you and you'll soon be on the first tri boards. I suppose none of us are normal as we're on this thread, lol!

It's really tough having long cycles x

I'm sorry Whisper :hugs:

No it's not normal but hopefully clomid will suit you and you'll soon be on the first tri boards. I suppose none of us are normal as we're on this thread, lol!

It's really tough having long cycles x

ben rang another frauenartz for me and im going to start fresh with him as the one im seeing now says my hoormones are normal when they are not

My hormone levels were okay, but I hate say it but the internal scan showed I had cysts. I know you hate internals, but have you had one?

My hormone levels were okay, but I hate say it but the internal scan showed I had cysts. I know you hate internals, but have you had one?

nope i havent but my homromes espcialy day 21 were not normal and she sas they all were so im going to see dr feldman on the 26th to start fresh as she said the next step for us is bens sa BUT she hasnt even helped with my cycles and shes only prescribing me clomid as ben asked if she can give me anything as some mths i do not ov

I hope you have a better response with the new fs. It sounds like you'll need clomid or soothing similar x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->