Irregular Cycle Sisters

valerie1987- welcome to the thread hon!

Lindsey- That's great news that you're going to be starting Clomid! Hopefully that will be exactly what your body needs to ovulate!!

Tanz- Sorry AF showed up, hon. Your reading sounds great! Hopefully that's exactly how it turns out for you!

Carhar- Thanks for asking, hon. I'm 9 DPO today, just trying to stay positive as I go through these last few days of this terrible 2ww!

valerie1987- welcome to the thread hon!

Lindsey- That's great news that you're going to be starting Clomid! Hopefully that will be exactly what your body needs to ovulate!!

Tanz- Sorry AF showed up, hon. Your reading sounds great! Hopefully that's exactly how it turns out for you!

Carhar- Thanks for asking, hon. I'm 9 DPO today, just trying to stay positive as I go through these last few days of this terrible 2ww!

thanksjust got tohope bens sa comes back ok:dohh: he tried toget it sorted today but they are on hol till weds so hes gonna call again then and just go in wish i knew if i ovd or not this cycle if i ovd when we think i did then im 15/16 dpo now

Hi everyone, well the good news if my temps have stayed high so it does look as though soy and well timed reflexology has helped me ov as I'm 5dpo. I'm so excited it's on track for a 29-30 day cycle!

Wanting - when are testing? I'm just so excited for you x

Whisper - I'm so pleased things are starting to come together for you x

Coco - any more symptoms yet?

Tanz - I hope your blood test was okay. When do you get the results? They're doing so much now I can't believe they waiting til Sept to do the scan. Your also meant to be really fertile for a few month after a hsg x

Valerie - I hope you're okay x

Hi everyone, well the good news if my temps have stayed high so it does look as though soy and well timed reflexology has helped me ov as I'm 5dpo. I'm so excited it's on track for a 29-30 day cycle!

Wanting - when are testing? I'm just so excited for you x

Whisper - I'm so pleased things are starting to come together for you x

Coco - any more symptoms yet?

Tanz - I hope your blood test was okay. When do you get the results? They're doing so much now I can't believe they waiting til Sept to do the scan. Your also meant to be really fertile for a few month after a hsg x

Valerie - I hope you're okay x

Yey Carhar! FX for you. :thumbup:
No more symptoms. Looks like I will have to wait until MOnday for results, darn weekend!

Hey girls hope you're well?

Carhar - I rang the hospital up and they said I got my wires crossed. The appointment in September is the follow up to the HyCosy, they said once my current blood tests come back then they'll be touch to arrange the scan.

I wasn't so bad with my blood tests yesterday, I didn't pass out and it just felt a lot quicker too.

So how is PCOS diagnosed, what procedures happen for that?

I'm not sure if I put it on here yet but my hubby got his sperm analysis back - 66 million but they are a bit slow so he's been told to have lots of B6 and zinc :D

Hey girls hope you're well?

Carhar - I rang the hospital up and they said I got my wires crossed. The appointment in September is the follow up to the HyCosy, they said once my current blood tests come back then they'll be touch to arrange the scan.

I wasn't so bad with my blood tests yesterday, I didn't pass out and it just felt a lot quicker too.

So how is PCOS diagnosed, what procedures happen for that?

I'm not sure if I put it on here yet but my hubby got his sperm analysis back - 66 million but they are a bit slow so he's been told to have lots of B6 and zinc :D

I think you did but it's hard to keep track of all the posts but... yey for OHs sperm!! GL :)

Tanz- that's great. I'm so pleased that you don't have to wait that long. They may even bring the appointment forward.

Basically with me on my first bloods (I hadn't had my af in about 120 days) my fsh was high all other hormone levels were fine. I was referred for a pelvic scan which showed cysts on both ovaries, but more so on my left. I had further bloods at the start of my cycle and everything was fine although they tested glucose levels and I haven't ever been given the results (it was private and I haven't been back as I was referred by my Gp on nhs for my fs appointment). Due to the cysts along with the fact my af has always been v irregular I was diagnosed with pcos. I'm not sure but think I have pco rather than pcos, as my hormones seem to be okay. The private fs seemed to think it was pretty mild and I wouldn't have problems falling, but my cycles are so long!

The hsg is just to check there aren't any other issues. You'll also need to be up to date with your smear. Mine did a chlamydia and rubella test too. I think it's routine with the nhs.

I'm pleased your blood test went okay x

Tanz- that's great. I'm so pleased that you don't have to wait that long. They may even bring the appointment forward.

Basically with me on my first bloods (I hadn't had my af in about 120 days) my fsh was high all other hormone levels were fine. I was referred for a pelvic scan which showed cysts on both ovaries, but more so on my left. I had further bloods at the start of my cycle and everything was fine although they tested glucose levels and I haven't ever been given the results (it was private and I haven't been back as I was referred by my Gp on nhs for my fs appointment). Due to the cysts along with the fact my af has always been v irregular I was diagnosed with pcos. I'm not sure but think I have pco rather than pcos, as my hormones seem to be okay. The private fs seemed to think it was pretty mild and I wouldn't have problems falling, but my cycles are so long!

The hsg is just to check there aren't any other issues. You'll also need to be up to date with your smear. Mine did a chlamydia and rubella test too. I think it's routine with the nhs.

I'm pleased your blood test went okay x

I'm sorry about the pco but you can get better help now? x

I caved in and tested this morning at 10 dpo, but it was a BFN- as expected. I was planning on testing tomorrow, but I'm thinking about just waiting to see if AF turns up next week. I'm not sure how long my luteal phase is, but I think AF should be due by the 11th or 12th... It's hard to resist the urge to test, though!!

Tanzi- Great news that you don't have to wait til September!! I was diagnosed with PCOS after my bloodwork came back showing high testosterone levels and an ultrasound showing the PCOS "strand of pearls" on my ovaries.

Thanks coco. Yes, I should be prescribed clomid on 17 May when I next see the fs. I just need help ovulating really. Once that's sorted my cycles should be around 28-30 days x

I had two periods this month 10 days apart and last month none at all! It's so frustrating but I am glad I'm not alone.

hiya girls hw r yous all doin? im just bac frm a wkend away wit oh was luvly to get a wee break hope yous are all well xx

Ooh that's soon carhar! :)
Valerie, all good thanks. The break sounds lovely.

Hello,

Thought I would re-start this group as it was called TTC Irregular Cycles but now we have become known as the Irregular Cycle Sisters. This is a good group for anyone who hasn't a clue when they are going to ovulate or how long their cycle is going to be. Its for those who would love to have regular 28 day cycles and feel left out when others are saying that they are just one week away from ovulating - oh, the bliss of knowing when you are actually going to ovulate or have your AF. I've just finished 45 days of bleeding and now I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'm going to ovulate at some point in the next few weeks.

Ahhh! finally a group I can relate to! :) Im in day 3 of my cycle, but who knows how long is going to be this month!!! For 2 months, I was having 35 days cycles, last month, was a 45 day cycle... but last year, I could go months without AF!!!

I was so worried it would be hard for me and DH to TTC, so I finally went to the gyno, and she asked me to take many blood tests, etc etc etc... so she sent me some medication, due my ovaries are polichistic. She said I shouldnt worry.... but now, the prob is that im not sure when I will ovulate, but at least I do get syntoms when Im ovulating! DH and I hope we can conceive this month, as my birthday present :) will keep you posted!! :D

BTW sorry if my english is not good! Spanish is my mother language :haha:

morning ladies still no af for me IF i did ov il be 18 dpo today but havent any tests and no money to get any yet:haha: no symptoms other then really painfull boobs, a rubbery tasts in my mouth and unable to go number2:shrug:

Welcome Littlelove and pola17.

Whisper- I don't know how you can stand not testing! When do you think you will? I have 50 ic hpts! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you as your symptoms sound positive x

Valerie- I'm glad you had a nice break x

Whisper- I don't know how you can stand not testing! When do you think you will? I have 50 ic hpts! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you as your symptoms sound positive x

gonna wait till past day 33 as thats when af appeared last cycle my boob has never been like this b4 tho its nor even the nip its the top near my beastbone feels so sore and heavy had to sleep in a bra last night it was that sore when was hanging unaided lol

Thank you!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"