Irregular Cycle Sisters

hey ladies hope you are all well and cycles arent being too mental! iv no idea hwere i am in my cycle and its drivin me nuts lol never tempd or opkd but had ewcm cramps and sex drive day 14/15 so technicly i could be 11 dpo now:shrug: have the fs again on thursday to see what the next step for us is after my day 3 bloods came back as progesterone low and the day 21 no ov:shrug:. been a busy bee this week its only tues and im knakerd with a pounding headache doing a linguista course to learn german and tis bloomin hard playing ahvic with my dyslexia:haha:

Yey Wanting :D great news!

Hi Valerie!

Whisper, good luck for thursday, they should get the ball rolling now :)

hiya coco14 :)

hiya carhar we only started a few months ago but ive always had irregular cycles

hiya coco14 :)

hiya carhar we only started a few months ago but ive always had irregular cycles

Hello, I would get straight to the docs then if you have irregular cycles. How irregular? Your 'status' says Mom, did you get pregnant naturally before?

yeah but he was a little surprise :) i went to my docs all they told me was to come back in a year :( i could go 3-6 months without a period very very irregular :(

Hey Valerie,
At least you know it can happen.

Mine are like that, would usually go 4 months without one. But they have gradually gotten more regular over the past year and 1/2, have gone from 4 months to 2 months, 6 weeks then 31 days without any 'help'... gave me a bit of hope that my body is starting to work a bit more as it should! but I guess I still don't ov.

That's crazy that they told you to go back in a year, perhaps it's because you had a child naturally already... maybe get a second opinion?

AFM, CD15 here. Experienced sensitive nipples last 2 days but seem normal today. Bloods tomorrow morning so FX :) :eek:

hey ladeis back from the fs.... homromones are normal so ben has to do sperm annalysis and if that comes back clear then shes oing to prescribe 2 mths of clomid... if no pre by end of that then hsg

Hey girls I have an update: Well yesterday AF turned up for me!!

My hubby's sperm analysis came back and he has 66million per ejaculation - way higher than average BUT they are slow swimmers (which gives me hope that when I do conceive in theory I'm likely to have a girl which is what I want :D)

So with AF here I've got to go for CD2-4 bloods tomorrow (more needles, I hope I don't faint like last week. They are also going to test for testosterone levels aswell. Once all that is done and all my results from my swab are back then they'll be able to arrange for the hycosy procedure (I'm very nervous about that!).

Carhar - I got my psychic reading back from gail, here's what she said:

"Linking in around you, the first thing Im sensing for you Tanya is a male in the spirit world, almost shouting to get your attention, this male wants you to know life is about to get alot happier for you, and he shows 2012 as probably one of your most happiest years, I feel this will partyl because of pregnancy, but I also feel you have alot of other positive changes on the horizon too here

I also get a message from a lady in spirit with a T initial too, that you can be quite psychic yourself, and she hands you a pack of Tarot cards, so bear this in mind for the future !

Ok, looking at pregnancy, I see this is a strong focus for you on your path now, and something you want very much and as soon as possible, I see your doing all you can and Im not sensing anything preventing pregnancy, I see it is the ideal time for children, which I feel you aware of, so the waiting is kind of more frustrating when you know everything is ideal

Spirit show me a June conception, more towards the end of June here I see, and I see you will conceive and test positive before mid July, pregnancy shows healthy and well and a baby girl is born 2012, you are overjoyed by this news and your new role as mum you relish every moment

I then see a further conception for October 2013, and a healthy baby boy is born 2014, all apsects of pregnancy, labour and birth show as healthy for you both

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you every happiness"

I hope you're all doing well, and keep positive about the BFP's!!!

hey ladeis back from the fs.... homromones are normal so ben has to do sperm annalysis and if that comes back clear then shes oing to prescribe 2 mths of clomid... if no pre by end of that then hsg

Thats good news :) strange that you are trying clomid before hsg but definately good news!!

Ooh, lots of good news!

Coco - sounds promising any sign of a positive opk?

Valerie - my fs seems to think women who have had a pregnancy are in a really good position for a further bfp! I'm sure it's just a matter of time x

Whisper - that's fab news. I hope Ben's SA goes well.

Tanz - i'm sorry the witch got you, but it's great news about your OH's SA. At least you can time it perfectly. Your prediction is very similar to mine. If she's not a fraud we'll be bump buddies!

Wanting- How are you getting on? Xx

Ooh, lots of good news!

Coco - sounds promising any sign of a positive opk?

Valerie - my fs seems to think women who have had a pregnancy are in a really good position for a further bfp! I'm sure it's just a matter of time x

Whisper - that's fab news. I hope Ben's SA goes well.

Tanz - i'm sorry the witch got you, but it's great news about your OH's SA. At least you can time it perfectly. Your prediction is very similar to mine. If she's not a fraud we'll be bump buddies!

Wanting- How are you getting on? Xx

Hi, I haven't done any opks, just bd-ing often!

Fx for you. Sounds really good.

Still not sure if I actually ov'd. Couldn't temp this morning as I had an early start. X

Fx for you. Sounds really good.

Still not sure if I actually ov'd. Couldn't temp this morning as I had an early start. X

Thank you. Oh well, what CD are you again? x

Coco14

Hycosy is where your fallopian tubes are injected (via a catheter I think) with liquid to see if they are blocked - the liquid gets picked up on an ultrasound and apparantly you get told there and then what the status of your reproductive system is like. I think that's the procedure where PCOS is detected too (but not sure). I hope I get a BFP before I have to do that as I'm bricking it at the thought of having a catheter inserted into me!).

Coco14

Hycosy is where your fallopian tubes are injected (via a catheter I think) with liquid to see if they are blocked - the liquid gets picked up on an ultrasound and apparantly you get told there and then what the status of your reproductive system is like. I think that's the procedure where PCOS is detected too (but not sure). I hope I get a BFP before I have to do that as I'm bricking it at the thought of having a catheter inserted into me!).

Oh I've had that, if it is the same thing, it's called a hysterosalpingogram (HSG).
I was so pathetically scared and nervous too, I ended up having sex before it when I wasn't supposed to so when I got in there and they told me they couldn't do it I burst in to tears because I was so worried and psyced myself up for it, I didn't go in with the right mind set, had to fight back the tears while I was in the waiting room. BUT, second attempt, and it was no where near as bad as I thought :) phew! the nurses were lovely and comforting and it was over so quickly. You'll be fine :hugs:

Tanz, I had that last week. It's fine, but make sure you take a couple of neurofen as you get some mild cramps. When they inject the dye. Also, if they give you antibiotics to take make sure you have them the night before. Don't worry it's no different to a smear, but it won't diagnose pcos x

Coco I'm cd19. Just took my temp pretty sure u haven't ov'd. Roll on 27 May, for my next fs appointment x

Tanz, I had that last week. It's fine, but make sure you take a couple of neurofen as you get some mild cramps. When they inject the dye. Also, if they give you antibiotics to take make sure you have them the night before. Don't worry it's no different to a smear, but it won't diagnose pcos x

Coco I'm cd19. Just took my temp pretty sure u haven't ov'd. Roll on 27 May, for my next fs appointment x

Aww I'm sorry that you can't tell but like you say roll on May 27th :)

Thats good news :) strange that you are trying clomid before hsg but definately good news!!

The problem is i have a problem with internals so shes not keen on doing it, plus they no longer make the meds here for hsg so the frauenartz office igo to have stored as much as they can but dont know how lon it will last AND the insurance no longer pays for hsg so shes wanting to try other options first before we have to pay out for it

The problem is i have a problem with internals so shes not keen on doing it, plus they no longer make the meds here for hsg so the frauenartz office igo to have stored as much as they can but dont know how lon it will last AND the insurance no longer pays for hsg so shes wanting to try other options first before we have to pay out for it

I see, that's a pain. Can't believe you would have to pay for it. Hope you are having a good day.
Bloods this morning, will hopefully find out today... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->