Irregular Cycle Sisters

Sorry I haven't been around here much girls. I hate that I missed your news Carhar! I am so sorry for your loss though hon. It is so unfair how things happen. When I had my m/c I remember feeling like God had broken a promise to me or something. It's something no one should ever have to go through especially someone who has actively been TTC and wants that baby more than anything in the world. If you need to talk or anything I'm all ears hon. :cry::hugs:

Thanks wanting. It's good to see you back x

I've still got my symptoms which is killing me! I even tested today hoping the hospital got it wrong.

How are you getting on with femara?

I remember wishing and hoping that my doctor was wrong about me miscarrying and I took a bunch more tests after the fact. They stayed positive for a couple days and when they went negative I was devastated again. In my heart though I knew from the beginning that something was wrong. The first couple of tests I took were sooooo light.

I'm just now getting ready to start provera to bring on AF so I can start my second round of femara. I didn't have any side effects last month but I also didn't have any follies. I was thinking about taking a break this month but I've decided to go ahead with ut. I'm not sure I could stand wondering what if this month could have been the month ya know?

I know what you mean. The nurse told us not to start clomid until my next af arrived. I couldn't wait so we're trying soy to see what happens.

For some reason I had strong lines on frers and a cb digi but the ic hpt barely showed a line. That said the same brand opks didn't work for me either x

Carhar, sorry to hear the bad news, I hope you're doing well and wish you lots of relaxing days with your feet up in front of the telly with some chocolate!

Taking a positive from it it means your egg and your hubbys sperm are a good match :)

Take care, xx

Thanks Tanz. I never thought I'd see a positive hpt so hopefully it won't be too long until the next one.

I've just seen your 5dpo. That's fantastic, I have my fx for you x

I'm not sure that I am 5dpo, I've not had my usual symptoms, like sore boobs. But I have been taking "FertiliTea" so I'm wondering if that might have an effect perhaps?!

I can't win, I wanted a shorter cycle but we dtd much around my so called "ovulation" day so I'm now hoping I don't have a short cycle on that basis!!

hey ladies hope ur all ok? hugs to carhar:hugs: i Ovulated this cycle first time in 6 mths!:happydance: never managed to get any lovon in around it tho as hubbys sa and according to his doc wouldnt get preg now anyway until we get his sperm up:shrug: so no clomid for me but im looking on the bright side I OVULATED:happydance: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/369441 and 3 mths is onlyy 1 n half cycles for me anyway so i cant complain really about the no clomid thing

Tanz you did it the same pre ov days as I did last cycle. I also didn't get my usual symptoms before my af. I have my fx as you are def not out!

Yay whisper great news about your short cycle you just need to load him on the vits now.

I'm hoping soy works fir me this cycle although I'm not entirely sure how long I'll bleed for. I'm hoping it'll be no more than my normal af, which has been known to last 10 days x

hey ya'll, i have irregular cycles also.. ive gone almost a yr without having AF and at the time it was great, but now that we are trying to concieve i need AF to come more ofter.. i was diagonsed with PCOS last yr, after goin tho diff kinds of test.. so dissappointing.. having to use meds to induce AF is awful.. i just want to be normal.. we have tried 6 rounds of clomid and nothing.. tests showed that i finally O last round but didnt become pregnant, so the doc is keeping me on the same dose this round.. i have a feeling this is going to be the last round for a cpl months.. the stress is getting to me and my DH.. :winkwink:

Hey Linz,

I've just sent you a friend request on FF (I'm 310b32). I see your 4dpo, when are you testing?

FF is STILL saying I ovulated 10 days ago, I'm starting to believe I might have, if it's true then I only have 5\6 days before test day!

Carhar - hows the soy coming on?

EJPerkins - sorry to hear about your difficult cycles, do you chart at all? I started doing it to try and help me work out when AF was due and it's done wonders for me, feel free to look at my chart to get an idea of how it works.

I started drinking FertiliTea this cycle too in hope it shortens my cycle, it contains a lot of herbal teas like green, raspberry, nettle to name a few, as you can see from my first comment Fertility Friend thinks I've already ov'd, normally it's around day 40+!!! I read only 1 bad comment about the stuff on amazon and that was "I had a constant cycle length until I drank this, when all it did was shorten it, it is definately not for people who are regular" - They gave it 1 star but if they had done their research before buying they would have realised thats what the drink does!!!

Tanz your chart looks brilliant even a implantation drop! I hope hope hope this is your cycle as your chart looks so good. I'm glad you found something that works for you x

I've stopped soy as I had a negative frer cd5 and went back to clomid 5-9 so it's my last pill tonight. I've also started taking baby aspirin to counteract the negative side effects of clomid. My opks are gradually getting darker so hopefully I'll ov soon x

Hey Linz,

I've just sent you a friend request on FF (I'm 310b32). I see your 4dpo, when are you testing?

FF is STILL saying I ovulated 10 days ago, I'm starting to believe I might have, if it's true then I only have 5\6 days before test day!

Carhar - hows the soy coming on?

EJPerkins - sorry to hear about your difficult cycles, do you chart at all? I started doing it to try and help me work out when AF was due and it's done wonders for me, feel free to look at my chart to get an idea of how it works.

I started drinking FertiliTea this cycle too in hope it shortens my cycle, it contains a lot of herbal teas like green, raspberry, nettle to name a few, as you can see from my first comment Fertility Friend thinks I've already ov'd, normally it's around day 40+!!! I read only 1 bad comment about the stuff on amazon and that was "I had a constant cycle length until I drank this, when all it did was shorten it, it is definately not for people who are regular" - They gave it 1 star but if they had done their research before buying they would have realised thats what the drink does!!!

im not hun :haha: havent had enough sex been so stressed this cycle im actualy more then that but lost count as stoped tempin

ice88 - I drink fertilitea which contains a vitex, nettle leaf, peppermint, green tea - lots of good teas merged into one.

Whats quai, I've not heard of that.

I've tried vitex for a few cycles. It shorten one cycle maybe two then I went back to normal. It didn't really workfor me.

Tanz, how are you getting on? X

i tried vitex and it worked for a while then started getting midcycle bleeding and pain so stoped, im going back to soy next cycle

I'm alright Carhar, I'm going through a fitness phase at the minute as I realised the other day my legs are getting chunky so last night I spent 2 hours of the wii!! I feel good this morning and I plan to trim and tone up before my Florida holiday in November. I play a game called EA Sports and it has a 6 week challenge so I'm going to churn through that and if I do it every day it tells me to I'm going to treat myself to a shopping trip which will give me an incentive to play the game!

I got a temp dip today and I'm not sure why, I know I slept with most of my body outside the duvet last night and for the first time in ages I took my temp with about 80% of my body on top of it (usually I'm wrapped in it). Plus I had some trouble sleeping last night too, some rough lads in the flat on the top floor must have been having a party or something so that kept me awake - look at me with all these excuses for a low temp!!!

Tanz - Could be a late implantation dip? I have fx tightly for you this cycle x

Linz- I thought soy was much better too. I hope it works for you. I desp want you to prove your fs wrong x

Hope everyone else is okay x

ice88 - I drink fertilitea which contains a vitex, nettle leaf, peppermint, green tea - lots of good teas merged into one.

Whats quai, I've not heard of that.

hi Tanz
here is about dong quai...
https://natural-fertility-info.com/dong-quai-fertility-herb.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g