Irregular Cycle Sisters

tanz- i just started charting my cycle this month, its hard for me to remember to take my temp.. so far my temp for been all over the place.. so idk if i can go by the chart to know if i O. i get my blood tested on day 22 each cycle to see if i did O.. so another 1wk and a half to i get it tested.. this is the week to start trying so keep ur fx for me :thumbup:

Hey EJPerkins -Hows it going? I wonder if it's worth you try OPK's instead of temping perhaps?

i was thinkin the same thing but i think its to late this round but i will def try it next cycle.. gonna try it wout clomid next month so we will c might try vitex instead so i dont have all the side effects.. [-o<
im real nervous about my blood test on tues, i just hope my levels are up again kinda gives me some hope
just found out lastnight that one of my DH and i's friends are expecting, its hard for me not to be jealous and a lil mad cuz they havent been tryin as long as we have but yet im happy for them.. its hard to see that :cry: i just would like to be normal

EJPerkins, I see you're 4dpo, same here!

Have you had any strange symptoms?

Hope the rest of the girls on here are doing well. This thread used to be so lively, where have you all gone?

I'm still about. Just nothing happening for me. I've not ov'd and getting some bizarre post ov like symptoms. I hate waiting!

Hope everyone's okay xxx

:hi: I also suffer from irregular periods. 21-38 days on average but since I came off BC (for 3 cycles) Feb '11 I've only had 5 AFs between 35 days and this cycle has been 44 so far and still counting. I'm so glad I've found a group of people to talk to who are going through the same as me. My doctor just keeps putting it down to my hormones at my age (27). Has anyone elses DR said the same thing? Cause, personally, I think I'm going to have to go for a second opinion

Well im temps say that i ovulated on day 19 but by my lab work i did not.. i think my doc is just testing to earlier cuz i dont have a normal 28 day cycle mine usually runs 33-35 days since ive been on clomid.. alot longer of course with out clomid.. so i dont know if im out for this cycle or not.. doc has not called me yet to tell me what we are gonna do next.. so hopefully they will call today so i dont have to go the whole wkend wondering..

if nothin else ill just try and have a natural cycle next and take a cpl mths off of tryin even tho i dont want too.. so we will see

how is everyone else doin??

im still here just nothing going on for me atm no bding for me atm as hubbys got a thrush infection due to antibiotics sods law tbh as i THINK if its not a fluke temp that ive ovd on day 14! took soy and think it may of helped

Thought I was gonna be done after this cycle but the doc really wants me to try 150mg this time the highest dose possible.. So I guess we will give her one more go next mth. Keep ur fingers crossed. Hope everyone is doin ok!

So it's all quiet for you girls then?, nice to hear from you, Lindz, it's a shame about your hubbys infection I hope he's all good and better soon!

Carhar - what symptoms have you been getting? when are you testing?

EJPerkins - what symptoms have you had over the past couple of days? it's good we're both on 7dpo :) even though your lab results have said otherwise

So it's all quiet for you girls then?, nice to hear from you, Lindz, it's a shame about your hubbys infection I hope he's all good and better soon!

EJPerkins - what symptoms have you had over the past couple of days? it's good we're both on 7dpo :) even though your lab results have said otherwise

thanks hun:thumbup: ov was a fale alarm for me temp dropped back down again today so we wtill have a chance! hope all is good with you?

Hey Tanz, I'm not sure if I've ov'd. I had no peak/pos on the cbfm but my temps have increased. I'm going to wait it out to see if I get my af or better yet a bfp! If my af hasn't arrived by next Monday I'll probably test.

I've got heartburn and my stye back from last cycle and my bbs have been incredibly sore. I've also got lower back pain today.

Whisper- I'm sorry you did ov x

I've had some symptoms but I dont think they are pregnancy symptoms.. I think they are from af that should be showing up here in the next cpl days..

I will be trying one more round of clomid at 150mg days 3-7.. this will be my last and final until the doc does more tests or sends me to a FS, i am just goin to track opk this round and not worry about temp cuz i think that added more stress :dohh: so im gonna try and take it easy this cycle and gonna try and take better care of myself too :flower:

gl to all u ladies :dust: to all!

oo Carhar, I've got lower back pain, it's been like this for 3 days ish. Hope it's a good sign. I've also developed a cold and I've taken the day off work today because of it.

EJPerkins - I hope AF hasn't turned up for you. It's not over til the AF witch shows her face!

Hi ladies! Hope you all are well. I've got some catching up to do with this thread! I've been mostly lurking here lately, trying to take a step back from my obsession with TTC. Been feeling kind of low because we've now been trying for a year. It seems like such a long time although I know some women try for much longer than that!!

I took Femara 7.5 mg this cycle and at my ultrasound yesterday my RE didn't see any follies. :cry: It's so disappointing to not even ovulate month after month. He started me on Metformin and said I can try Femara with that to see if it helps or move onto injectables or IVF. It can take 60 days for the Metformin to show any effects and there's no guarantee that it will even make a difference, so I think I'm just going to go ahead and start injectables. I have a consultation with my RE next week to discuss it so I'm guessing I will be doing injectables with my next cycle.

Hey wanting, long time no see (in a good way thats a good thing, it means you're able to stop obessing about TTC like you said).

Sorry to hear about the no ovulation, it just doesn't seem fair does it? when there's people out there on drugs and benefits without a care in the world and they can just pop out kid after kid, it makes me sick!

Do you know what it's been exactly a year for myself TTC, was it 23rd August 2010 for you too? (talk about spooky if so).

Hey wanting, sorry you had no follies this cycle. I hope metformin works well for you x

Tanz, your chart is unbelievable. I have major chart envy! Let's hope lower back pain is good. I keep getting light headed spells, but my temp dipped below coverline this morning so not even convinced I've ov'd x

Gl EJ like Tanz said you're not out yet x

Thanks Carhar - personally though I think me having a cold has a lot to do with my high temps but I'm still hopeful. But saying that I've been sleeping and waking with my mouth open so I'd love to know how high they would have gone then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->