Irregular Cycle Sisters

Excellent, I just hope it doesn't turn into an epic 9 month thing! My hubby has had a hard time as it is over the past couple of days, practically being at my beck and call, bless!

Lol, doesn't seem such a bad thing if it does with your OH running around after you.

After my mc I've got out of a cat litter tray duties, yay!

oo Carhar, I've got lower back pain, it's been like this for 3 days ish. Hope it's a good sign. I've also developed a cold and I've taken the day off work today because of it.

EJPerkins - I hope AF hasn't turned up for you. It's not over til the AF witch shows her face!

well just in the last cpl days my DH and I have decided that we are gonna hold off on the last cycle of clomid and try Vitex just to see if it will regulate me and go natural for a lil whilie.. gonna test tom just to make sure

EJPerkins,

Good luck with testing tomorrow, I keep wondering if I should test, I feel a bit groggy and can't make my mind up it's a usual feeling or not. Either way I'm not due for another 5/6 days so it could be implantation perhaps?! my temps could indicate that maybe. ooo FF has told me I now have a triphasic chart :)

Carhar, I'm so jealous, you have a cat!!!!

Gl EJ hope you get a sticky bfp x

Tanz- we have two cats that rule the house.

It's amazing that you have a triphasic chart! Have you ever had anything like your chart previously? Def hold out before you test, it's still too early x

Aww I love cats but my grandma and grandad used to have quite a few and it was so heartbreaking when they get really ill....and, well you know the rest. So I've decided not to own them. I'm always going up to random ones in the streets and giving them lots of attention, which they love. What types have you got?

I've never had a triphasic chart before so to savour the flavour, so to speak, I've saved the web page and downloaded a local copy so I can view it on my laptop at any time. I'm such a saddo!

I've got the follow up hospital appointment tomorrow about the cyst they found - half of me wants to tell them I'm only a few days away from a period so they can test but the other half wants me to do it in the comfort of my own home where it's just me and hubby...I'm not sure I like the idea of a 3rd party involved when I get my BFP.

Your temp looks high today, how long have you got to go before testing, is it 8 days?

They're just your average moggies. One is black with a tiny white bib and the other is tri coloured like tortoiseshell but mainly white on her belly. She's a really pretty cat and loves loves fusses. So much so she literally rubs against anything.

I'll probably test Monday afternoon as my lp is usually 12 days.

I'm always on my ff app checking out my chart and comparing it with previous months! I am a complete saddo.

Gl in your appointment tomorrow. You could always ask for a blood test? Xxx

They sound like such cuties!

I read on BnB some crazy stories where cats are able to detect pregnancy - it sounds very bizarre but if it works for some people then great.

That's good we'll be testing on the same day then. Do you think you might sneak in a cheaky test over the weekend or will you be able to hold out?

I have to admit that I love when hubby runs around and waits on me hand and foot. ;)

Tanzi- August 15 is when we started TTC.

Good luck to Tanzi, Carhar, and EJPerkins! I hope that nasty ol' witch stays away for all you ladies and you get those BFPs!!

Well I've been for my appointment, I've been given Clomid. Any of you girls got any good stories about it?

Hey Tanz that's great news! Clomid gets me ovulating but hasn't regulated my cycle. I'm sure you'll have your bfp in no time!

Going to hold out testing til Monday if I can! X

Yep, second cycle. I think it was down to clomid, conceive plus and my cbfm x

ooo how come you were prescribed it, if you don't mind me asking? I have a million questions about the stuff and I've love to have answers so apologies in advance if in 100 posts time I'm still asking ;)

I was prescribed it because on my pcos and long cycles. I ov every cycle but my cycles can last 6 months. It obviously shortens them dramatically but I still have long cycles. I've only ever taken 50mg, but am upping it to 100mg next cycle in an attempt to shorten my cycles.

I'm happy to answer any questions you have. I had loads when I first started taking it. BTW I think everyone reacts differently when taking it as I have no side effects, apart from the best nights sleep! X

Actually on the first cycle sex was really painful but the next cycle was fine. I think it was my body just getting use to the clomid x

Well my test was negative now Im just waiting for the :witch: to show up, shoulde be here in the next cpl days hopefully, if not ill take provera to get me to start.. lets hope vitex helps

gl everyone!! :dust:

I've had no luck with clomid I just got don't with my 6th round. But just like carhar said it works diff on everyone. A cpl of my rounds I had some side effects,I had mood swings and I got headaches. But they don't last that long so I didn't mind. Gl to u. Keep us posted

I don't know how you coped with having 6 month cycles, you must be a very strong woman carhar!

EJPerkins - did you test today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->