Is 4 evaps possible??

Looks like early positives, it's very unlikely for those to be evaps. Especially that many tests and different brands too.

Congrats Mama!! When is AF due?

I see it for sure in the bottom pic, was that one taken right after?

Which one is the bottom pic lol, the ept blue dye? Yea that was in the time limit

Looks like early positives, it's very unlikely for those to be evaps. Especially that many tests and different brands too.

Which one is the bottom pic lol, the ept blue dye? Yea that was in the time limit

Sorry I should have specified I'm using my phone so the picture showed up one below the other but I'm talking about your most recent FRER pictures. I think it would be the 2nd attached picture from desktop.

Sorry I should have specified I'm using my phone so the picture showed up one below the other but I'm talking about your most recent FRER pictures. I think it would be the 2nd attached picture from desktop.

Ohh well I saw the line at work and didn't take a pic til I got home so about an hour later, but it showed up less than 10 minutes after I took it

I'm so excited for you this could-be it for you :happydance: :dust:

I would say those are definitely positive, but it's just still early days. Congrats!

Help!! Last night I tested again just because and don't see any line and around 1 am I was bleeding a brownish color and at first thought just implantation bleeding but it seems heavier than what everyone else says

Help!! Last night I tested again just because and don't see any line and around 1 am I was bleeding a brownish color and at first thought just implantation bleeding but it seems heavier than what everyone else says

It could be a chemical pregnancy hun :hugs:. Is the bleeding like normal AF?

Well usually mines like deep red with clots and this is like brownish red with no clots

I think if it's brownish in colour then that's usually implantation bleeding but if it turns red I don't think that's a good sign:hugs:

Well usually mines like deep red with clots and this is like brownish red with no clots

That sounds like it could be implantation bleeding to me if it was your perioid It would-be a heavy flow with clots.

Good luck hun :hugs:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->