Is 4 evaps possible??

Lala42

Reaction score
I've taken a bunch of tests, first it was the equate early response, one came back with a hair thin blue line while the other one has a regular thick line however it's so very faint I can't really get a picture of it. I have 2 ept tests, one also had a very thin line and the other has the positive cross however it's like he side is darkened but you can see the other side like it matches the thickness of the control line, then I used a first signal the 88 cents one and it has a very very faint line I don't think I can get a picture of and then a first response and I see nothing? Is it possible all the blue dye ones are evap lines?? All 4 of them and the first signal?? I should be around 11 dpo if that helps...4 days til af but the suspense is killing me!! Also the blue dye single picture is the most convincing one but idk what to think

Attachments

• IMG_1821.jpg
    IMG_1821.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1824.jpg
    IMG_1824.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1825.jpg
    IMG_1825.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1813.jpg
    IMG_1813.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1822.jpg
    IMG_1822.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 70
I don't know really, I see lines but the blue dye tests can be dodgy for evaps good luck with your next test I see a line on the first signal test so I would use another one of those to test again x

Take another FRER tomorrow. I trust them more then blue dye tests

I wouldn't trust these they all look a bit dried/smudgy. Doesn't mean they aren't early positives tho, hard to say! Good luck, hope tomorrow's is nice and obvious!! Xx

I don't trust blue dyes after seeing so many convincing evaps but it would be weird to see that many evaps I think. As others said, test tomorrow or the following day and see what happens

I feel like that many lines would be an early positive?

I'm thinking early positive...I do t always trust the blue, but you have quite a few with lines! Good luck!! Hope this is it for you! Retest with a FRER

Wow those blue dyes look pos to me! Hope its an early bfp!

Do you have a better picture of the FRER or perhaps take another one today? I do think the others look like potential early positives, even the smudgy dye run one. But I would expect to see it on a FRER too and I personally can't see anything on the FRER, but I think that's because of the photo, not because there is nothing there. I'd be curious to see how it develops today or tomorrow and if they get any darker.

Looks like a bfp to me.. maybe try the digital ones to be sure. GL

I see lines an all of them apart from the first response. Good luck x

Update: the next morning I took a first response with fmu, didn't see anything, that evening I took an ept and there is a faint positive, then today this evening I took a first response and don't see anything yet, however on the first one I took yesterday morning I now see a faint line. I know blue dyes are known for evaps, but is it possible the first response is accurate even though it's been like a day???

I still don't see anything on the one I posted above, however I retested that morning with a frer and didn't see anything til about that evening or maybe even the next day, it has a faint line now. Is that accurate since it's been hours

Omg the one from yesterday morning has a line and I took one earlier today while at work and when I came back to it, it had 2 lines!! I was iffy with the blue dye and everyone said do another frer and now I have the answer! (The yellower one is from yesterday morning while he other is from today)

Attachments

• IMG_1843.jpg
    IMG_1843.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1844.jpg
    IMG_1844.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 45
I wouldn't trust anything after the time limit. But take another first thing in AM

Looks like early positives, it's very unlikely for those to be evaps. Especially that many tests and different brands too.

Congrats Mama!! When is AF due?

I see it for sure in the bottom pic, was that one taken right after?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->