Is 98.7 too high?

V

Vrainoire

:shrug:i know its too late for me to chart temps..really didn't think of being pregnant until I got that spot of pinkish dicharge with blood, that i assumed to be IB,but the last two mornings my temp. remained at 98.7..feed back please..i'm ignorant to the pregnancy thing i just want to be informed:shrug:

Hey:hi:

Well it will be hard to tell if this temp is high or low for you without you temping from the time of AF or either a day or 2 after AF has finished. My temp has been as high as 98.6, and as low as 97.1. After ovulation if your temp remains high for at least 18 days then you are probably pregnant. We cant really tell though from just 2 days of high temps. I would continue to temp though throughout this cycle so that you can start getting a feel for it. If AF comes, then that is day 1, of a new cycle. Prayerfully, she stays away though:thumbup:.

Getting ready to start temping so that is some good info. Thanks Mrs! :)

I agree with what Mrskcbrown wrote! I know the highest temp I have had was 99.2 and the lowest was 97.1, this is my first month/cycle of truly temping, so now I have a basic idea of what my temps are like throughout my cycle. Of course it may take a few cycles to get to know them completely, but at least I have an idea.

This is my first month of charting also. So far my temp has ranged from 97.1 to 97.7. I am having O pains today, so it sounds like in the next day or two my temp should jump up, correct?

@squat18_02

Possibly, yes. Are you charting mucus too? temping and mucus charting go hand-in-hand (I think anyway). Once the fertile mucus disappears (along with whatever symptoms you have with ovulation) you should see a temp rise within a day or so. For me, my temp didn't rise right away after O, it kind of rose two days later, but by then I was dryer than a desert LOL.

**However, aside from all this...there are a small percentage of women who's body's don't respond to progesterone and therefore temping will not work for them, because of this their temps will never show indications that ovulation has happened, even though it has.

Good Luck! :dust:

mine is around 97.7 before ovulation and gets as high as 98.8 after ovulation
so no its not too high. its a good sign when it jumps that high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->