Is a faint line seen after ten minutes meaningless?

sarahleex

Reaction score
Hi there,

First month ttc, and I am currently 9dpo.

Took super drug test this morning and nothing.

Took it just now and couldn't really see anything much after 3 minutes.

Had to go and do some things and when i came back after around ten minutes there was a definite, but faint, line in the 'pregnant' box. However, on the instructions it says "read the result after 3 minutes. Do not read results after 5 minutes."

Obviously I will test again tomorrow morning, but for now, I don't know what to think!

Do I just totally disregard the faint line because I saw it after the time limit? Is it normal for people who are not pregnant to get a line after the time anyway, or is it a positive sign? Any thoughts?

Thanks!!

It could go either way hun, superdrug tests the dye is really faint on the test lines i found when i was pg last time, did you pee alot on the stick? Could be a positive if it was very very wet with pee too much to see anything at first, it couldve come up just after 3 mins.. Or evap but mine before i found out i was preggers on them test, never gave me an Evap! Fingers crossed for the morning hun x

Not necessarily. It could be an evaporation line or it could be the start of a bfp. I've had both happen to me so I'll keep my fx for you!

Hope its the beginning of a positive, keep us posted x

Thanks for replies. Got a positive on clear blue digital today so its v early days but hoping it sticks!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->