Is anybody else feeling like they will faint?

Domimom

Reaction score
I am 24 weeks today and it has happened twice really bad, and a few times not as bad. Usually when I am standing. I will get hot and kind of nauseous feeling and then my vision will get fuzzy. I am thinking it is low blood pressure but not sure. I have my appt on Tuesday so I will ask. Just wondering if anybody else is having this.

Low bp might be an explanation, but so is low glucose levels or dehydration. Keep some quick sugars handy fr when you feel faint & drink plenty.

Thank you. I did eat before it happened so I don't think that's it.

Maybe low iron levels. Talk to your doctor to check your blood. I hope it won't happen too often! X

Yeah i'm really prone to fainting & feeling faint and lightheaded during my pregnancies. This time i fained in the street at 25 weeks and felt faint for few weeks everyday. I needed iron tabs and noticed they do help, i still feel faint sometimes but they seemed to have helped a bit. x

Yes! Just posted about this last week. I have an appointment this week too and will see what they say. I'm not even doing anything when this happens but I am standing.

Yes! Just posted about this last week. I have an appointment this week too and will see what they say. I'm not even doing anything when this happens but I am standing.

Me too, it never happens when I am sitting or even when I sit up, just standing.

Id say either low BP, glucose or low iron. Id cask your dr asap and have them do blood work to make sure your iron levels are ok.

Also, low vitamin D can make you feel faint. Tell your dr and asked to get bloods checked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->