is anyone a few days away for suspected ovulation?

Omg Linz I'm so happy for you!! I did have a feeling! As I had similar to this with Joanie!! Xxx

I've had cramps today and brown spotting? And sore boobs?:dohh:

CD 16. I got my smiley face on my OPK!! I took one this morning and it was negative but I had a feeling I needed to take another one in the evening. So off to grandmother's house I go with my stick in my purse. haha. Held it for 3 hours and slipped into the bathroom. As I'm washing my hands it comes up. Oh man. So excited!!

Get catching that egg! W0000h000 excited for you :D

Hey everyone!

So I'm 5dpo today and had an appointment with my new fertility dr yesterday. If this cycle ends up being a bust then we're going to do a femera cycle. Super excited for it and hoping it allows me to ovulate earlier and stronger!

Congrats on all the positive opks and the positive hpt!!#

Woohoo get baby making!

I've had brown cm now for 3 days and cramps! Not sure whats going on!

My temp spiked today! According to FF I am now 1 DPO :D :D and so begins the wait. I plan on testing early. lol won't start until next week when I am at least 7 DPO. but it will be so hard to wait even though I know it they would be negative.

Woke up this morning feeling like id wet myself lol - did a lil check, tons of watery cm :) ovulation in next couple of days me thinks yay! Gonna try squeeze in some more last minute bd'ing later today ha ha

I had ewcm yesterday and today!! Woohoo but horrible sore cramps anyone else get cramps while ov?

I had ewcm yesterday and today!! Woohoo but horrible sore cramps anyone else get cramps while ov?

On CD 16 I had pinching type cramps that flipped sides all day but on Day 17 (the day of O) I had some wicked period type cramps. Really low on my abdomen. I was kinda worried because these weren't like the pains I had read about. But all seems well now.

Congratulations to you on this thread also, linz85 !! SO thrilled for you!!

Aayla (love your name btw) reads really well for you!!

Well, I should update this thread also, I got this:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test446399[/url] done this morning.

Now, it could be an evap but most seem to think it's a BFP! I took it this morning after getting an even more faint but definitely pink one yesterday.

I have had really intense dizziness which is unusual, super bitter taste in mouth, very increased creamy cm, super strong hunger pains and other symptoms I will bother listing once I am sure of the bfp. They are definitely different from previous months or experiences.

The odd thing is that last night/this morning I am having increased a/f like cramps, but I am never this early so I am not concerned about it being a/f. Rather, according to most online calculators I would have ovulated on the 7th-8th with the estimated implantation day of today.
That certainly would fit with the cramps and bloating I am having right now, but I already tested positive...? This is all so confusing trying to figure it out! lol!

I think I have a sticky bean, and I don't care how/when she(/he) came to be, but it also feels so surreal!!! Sweet torture! :)

Congratulations to you on this thread also, linz85 !! SO thrilled for you!!

Aayla (love your name btw) reads really well for you!!

Well, I should update this thread also, I got this:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test446399[/url] done this morning.

Now, it could be an evap but most seem to think it's a BFP! I took it this morning after getting an even more faint but definitely pink one yesterday.

I have had really intense dizziness which is unusual, super bitter taste in mouth, very increased creamy cm, super strong hunger pains and other symptoms I will bother listing once I am sure of the bfp. They are definitely different from previous months or experiences.

The odd thing is that last night/this morning I am having increased a/f like cramps, but I am never this early so I am not concerned about it being a/f. Rather, according to most online calculators I would have ovulated on the 7th-8th with the estimated implantation day of today.
That certainly would fit with the cramps and bloating I am having right now, but I already tested positive...? This is all so confusing trying to figure it out! lol!

I think I have a sticky bean, and I don't care how/when she(/he) came to be, but it also feels so surreal!!! Sweet torture! :)

1). Thanks in regards to my name. It's a different spelling of a character in one of my favorite books. Clan of the Cavebear. Her name is Ayla.

2) It is an estimated day. implantation can happen anywhere from 7-12 DPO. The average being 10. It depends on how quickly the sperm met the egg and how quickly it got down there. If they met right away and then it stayed around for 3 days and then only took 3 days to get down to the uterus then that is 6 DPO. Give it a day to implant..7DPO. There are so many estimates to all of this it has me bananas lol. I've been trying to figure out exactly what is happening day by day so I can know when I can justify testing haha. I am going to start 7DPO. Mainly cause I already feel different than from last month.

3) I have never found an evap on a dollar store test. Drug store brand yes, but never a dollar store one. But mine our a brand called Med care. It looks pink to me :D

Fertile flower- that looks like a nice line to me! Congrats! Will you test again tomorrow?

I'm 9dpo and nothing so far. I didn't a positive with my daughter until 10dpo, so I'm not too worried yet. I'm not really feeling too hopeful for this cycle and not too bummed over it. I think because of my dr putting a plan in place. I'm rather excited to try a medication and see how my body reacts. Hopefully I make a big healthy egg with it!

Congrats flower looks bfp to me!!!

I think I may have ov yesterday as I had horrible cramps and ewcm Saturday and Sunday and it's gone back to creamy cm today! We dtd sat and sun so fx!!!

Took a test today at 10dpo and got this really faint line. But can't tell if it's evap or a true like. It came up right away I tried to get a photos but my camera won't catch it its that faint.

Aayla that's so awesome! That is one of my favorite series of books as well!! :D
This tww is so gutting! I have such strong a/f like cramps today that now I am getting a bit worried! I've never in 20+ years gotten my period 5 days early, and I know implantation and also the uterus changing to make room for the baby feels a lot like a/f cramps. But still....aargghhh.

Helena_
Thank you!! I thought so, but now I am starting to get doubtful due to the cramps I am having. Not having been pregnant before it's so confusing to symptom spot, because there is nothing to compare to! I bought the wrong test kit last night that only pics up at 50 and has blue dye which I've read to avoid. I was with friends and in a hurry so I have to go back out this evening and get a different one. Don't want to test with this one since the dollar tree is even more sensitive. A false negative would feel really bad right now.
I too hope you will have a beautiful, big and fertile egg! Will you share the plan your Dr puts together for you with us??!!

Ricschick, thank you! Also, congrats on the O and bd'ing! :) You're at the fun part of the cycle! :) Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Dtrisha YAY YAY YAY!! SO excited for you!!!! What test brand was it? I know what you mean about the camera not picking up the line. It was the same with mine. It is A LOT clearer to the eye. When will you test again?

Tonight to see if it's any darker or if it shows up at all. It's clinical guard. If it keeps showing I'm going to get a frer. I haven't had any Evaps with this brand yet. I've used probably 6-8

Maybe I was seeing things this morning. Cause I don't think I see anything anymore ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 10
Dtrisha, I am sorry I can't be of any help. I'm really bad with interpretation of tests. Especially online. I've tried on the submitted ones on CountdownToPregnancy, but I am usually clueless if it's not glaringly clear lines. :/

As for me, well, after crying all day convincing myself that my period was going to be 5 days early and flush my fertilized egg out (it HAS to be fertlized at least, no way my body could have this many psychosomatic symptoms such as increased CM, high and supersoft cervix, bitter taste, etc for no reason! But the cramps has died down. Now there is just a low grade pinching slightly to the right side. Maybe the online calculations were correct, in which case this is day 9dpo which is the most common day for implantation. It doesn't explain the two very faint but positive bfp tests so I am still not sure what to think or expect. But despite the despair and crying today I still FEEL pregnant. I just feel super emotional and need to vent and get all these tears and emotions out. Get the baby nested in cozy and safe.

Fertile- cramps are very normal! I would ring your dr and get set up with them. All those crazy feelings definitely sound like pregnancy to me! I have my appointment tonight to go over everything, so I'll definitely give you guys an update. I'm 110dpo today, but bfn this am. Something that terrifies me about ending up pregnant next cycle is that my due date would be smack dap in the middle of us moving! But we'd figure it out. It's not worth taking a cycle off, imo. This baby fever is already eating my alive!

Dtrisha- it's so hard for me to see the tests on here because bnb uses very small image sizes. If you want to email them or send them on facebook I could look then :) I've been spotting lines for 5 years, so I'm pretty good at it haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->