Is anyone due beginning of december?

diamondgem27

Reaction score
I'm due on 2nd December and wanting to buddy up with ladies due around the same time?

I'm currently moving between 1st and 2nd tri as i'm not sure when to move over lol!

Also have any of you got a little (or big) bump, and what symptoms do you have? I've just recovered from a cold and have no symptoms now at the moment I feel great. I have got a tiny bump but still feels like bloat to me xx

im due the 6th, im currently in both first and second tri lol, i have a fat bump lol its all fat no baby lol im tired but otherwise unless you can count the nausea i experience when one of my sons does a poo then no symptoms

im due the 6th, im currently in both first and second tri lol, i have a fat bump lol its all fat no baby lol im tired but otherwise unless you can count the nausea i experience when one of my sons does a poo then no symptoms

Lol, mines a wobbly bump too although it feels hard underneath the layer of fat. :)

Heya I'm due the 5th :).
you had your scan yet?
I got mine on thursday and can't wait, been listening to heart beat with doppler in the meantime.

I'm tired all the time, feel a bit sick and can't stand the smell of meat even though normally I'm a right meat eater.
Never did have proper morning sickness though.

I haven't got a bump though still a bit bloated, probably from all the not being able to go no 2 TMI lol.

2nd Tri here we come!
I haven't been over there to be honest as still feel like I don't belong there.

Heya I'm due the 5th :).
you had your scan yet?
I got mine on thursday and can't wait, been listening to heart beat with doppler in the meantime.

I'm tired all the time, feel a bit sick and can't stand the smell of meat even though normally I'm a right meat eater.
Never did have proper morning sickness though.

I haven't got a bump though still a bit bloated, probably from all the not being able to go no 2 TMI lol.

2nd Tri here we come!
I haven't been over there to be honest as still feel like I don't belong there.

Hiya, I had my scan last thursday and they put me forward from 12 weeks 1 day to 12 weeks 6 days so today I am 13 weeks and 4 days :)

The scan was so amazing, made everything so real as I hadn't had any morning sickness just sore boobs in the beginning.

Baby was moving around all over and wouldn't stay still for the sonographer.

Good luck with your scan xxx

I'm due around the 7th. Been popping back and forth between this board and second tri... I don't quite feel like I belong there yet, but not sure I really belong here either! :rofl:

My symptoms have all faded away to almost nothing. Still getting a little extra tired by late afternoon/early evening... but I don't need a nap to make it that far, so that's progress! The heartburn is getting worse... :( but the nausea has almost completely gone away! Except for when, like lynnikins said, my son has a poo. :sick: But that's nothing new... :haha:

I have a definite bump. I'm sure its just fat and guts being pushed up by the baby... but it doesn't go away. And if I'm not wearing a loose t-shirt, it is quite obvious of what it is. :shrug:

Hi there,

I'm due the 3rd December. I had my 12 week scan last Monday and saw our little gymnast baby doing somersaults lol!!
I've been really lucky and not had any symptoms or nausea/sickness at all!! The last few days though I've been getting nagging headaches and am thinking if getting my blood pressure and iron levels checked.... Urghhh the symptoms must catch up with all of us at some point lol!!
X x

Hello,

I'm due on the 5th December and also visiting both 1st and 2nd trimester sites! I can feel a small bump rising our of my pelvis and it looks quite bump like...but I fear it is really caused by displaced fat!! Roll on the 'proper' bump!!

Good to hear about all you ladies due start of December...we are all going to have a lovely/v busy Christmas!!

xx

Thanks for all your replies ladies, we'll have to keep each other updated. I'll start a thread for us in 2nd tri soon :) xx

they will move " due in month " threads to the pregnancy groups and discussions section probably, they dont like them in 1st ,2nd and 3rd tri for some reason, there is a december snowflakes thread in that section already

im due the 4th of december. and I still am :sick: throwing up occassionally and nauseaous all the time and constant headaches, can't wait to hopefully feel better soon. ughh.. :flow:

I'm due december 3rd! Have quite a big bump already...sigh. Oh well. Am fully in maternity clothes already! lol, I get FULL use of my clothes! I'm wandering between 1st & 2nd tri too!! I feel like the time is going slow and fast too, part of me can't believe I'm almost in 2nd tri....but another part just counted that I have at least 24 weeks of work left and that made me sad! lol

hmm I have no bump just a fat tummy, know where baby is as use doppler so got no excuses :(.
I want a proper bump!!

im due on the 6th keep looking on 2nd tri, i want a big bumppp!! hope all u ladies are ok!!

My due date isnt until the 16th, but most places dont let you go past 38 weeks with twins which would make it more like the 2nd! Possibly earlier but i went overdue with Son so guessing these babies will prob not want out either lol!

Am actually due the 4th now!
Am ahead on my dating scan, woohoo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->