Is anyone else deciding to be team yellow?

mummytobe_93

Reaction score
So this is my third pregnancy, first was a miscarriage, second I now have a one year old daughter whom I found the gender out with and this time we have decided to stay team yellow! I can't wait for the surprise this time :)
Anyone else? X

Me too! We found out the what we were having with my son but this time I really want a surprise! Just hope I have the willpower to stick to that decision at the scans lol.

This is number 5 for me I found out with number 2 but others were team yellow , I love the suprise so will be team yellow this time too :) x

No way! I'm too much of a control freak haha

We will be on team yellow too! I am definitely up for the surprise at the end of the labour! x

I didn't find out with my first and loved the surprise when she was born. We found out with my other children. This time round I would love a surprise as it's my last pregnancy but for practical reasons I will probably find out. X

Absolutely not. I just had this discussion with a friend of mine. We agreed we just can't understand you team yellow ppl. (Hugs) I say that with love. I always know what I'm having at a certain point but I always get confirmation. Like Buffyx I HAVE to know. Xx

We're staying team yellow - what other time in your life can you have such an amazing surprise? I love neutral colours anyway and the idea of a pink or blue nursery makes me bawk!

this baby will be team yellow also. We found out the gender with all our other babies so looking forward to a surprise this time! x

I wanted a suprise first time round but I got talked into finding out the sex. But this time I really want to have a suprise so I'm determined not to find out. My OH wants to know though. It would be more practical to find out as I am a control freak but I'm determined not to lol. We shell see.

Hi! We are team yellow :) we tried to conceive for 17 months and then went through ivf, so the surprise of finding out you're pregnant, BD'ing etc was taken away and replaced with routine medical checks, doctors appointments, bills, lol not many surprises there!

:) we want one lil surprise at the end. I'm sure many people will argue though but we think it will be nice

After so many kids I need the practicality. I think that's my main reason. Not that I need everything pink or blue I just like to be prepared. I don't want to end up with a whole bunch of neutral stuff in boring white or gray when there are so many vibrant colors for both genders now. If I have a boy this time he will have to use a pink swing though lol...I even name my babies beforehand. I like to be organized. My baby shower cakes always say "welcome xxyyzz " first and middle name. Oh lord I am nuts!

Absolutely not. I just had this discussion with a friend of mine. We agreed we just can't understand you team yellow ppl. (Hugs) I say that with love. I always know what I'm having at a certain point but I always get confirmation. Like Buffyx I HAVE to know. Xx
When I was having my first I was like that couldn't understand why people find out but this time I just have no urge to find out. I think it's because last time I found it so hard to push I think it will make me push a bit harder this time haha :)
Also I spent an absolute fortune with my daughter I think if we don't find out we will be saving quite a bit of money this time. Just can't wait for them to tell us 'it's a girl/boy!' X

We have a definite boys name and maybe for girls names. I'm going to buy some nice pink and blue baby grows to take to the hospitals though to take with us and also save a bit of money to get more gender specific stuff once they are born :) I don't want them to be in white or yellow the whole time x

I always thought we would find out the gender... But I am really starting to like the idea of having this amazing surprise at the birth. I mean it would probably be the best surprise we could ever get! Trying to convince DH now :haha: but in saying that, I wonder if I could resist from finding out myself! Eek, a lot to think about.

I'm so unsure about this! We found out the gender with my son, however this time around I think it would be neat to wait until delivery to find out. I too am a control freak and crazy planner though, so I don't know if I'll be able to make it to the end without knowing for sure! We plan to move our son out of his room and I'd like to change the room up a little bit to make it special for the new baby, but I don't know if I can do that without knowing the gender...so confused!

My dh wants to find out but keep it a surprise for me, but I'm way too much of a planner to wait to find out. I'm sure it's an amazing experience to wait but I'm just way too impatient! Lol

Team yellow all the way. This will be number 4 and no desire to find out beforehand. When ds was born dh hubby was the person who told me we had ds. :) think dh wants to find out this time but I do not want to know... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->