Is anyone else deciding to be team yellow?

I'll be surprised at 20 weeks, or I'll be surprised at the end. Either way I'll be surprised! :haha:

I cant stand impatiences... we stayed yellow for DS and will again

Pregnant with my first and all my life when I thought of having a baby, finding out the gender never crossed my mind. For me waiting is more natural and the only way I desire it to go down. Can't wait to find out...in September! :happydance:

This is my first and we are team yellow.

Feel free to borrow the picture I borrowed from the internet. lol

Attachments

• yellow-team-cheerleader-1.jpg
    yellow-team-cheerleader-1.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
Not pregnant yet but that's the plan I found out with my daughter so I want the next to be a surprise

We are team yellow! I have a boy and a girl, both young so I still have all the stuff. This is pretty much the only scenario I can handle being team yellow this time! My previous two I demanded to know as soon as humanly possible!

I'd love to have patience to wait but realistically, I can't see that happening! I really have no preference whatsoever with regards to gender but I'd like to know one way or the other. After what we've through to get this far (4+ years ttc, 2 rounds of IVF, and a mmc), I'd be other the moon with either. However, for practical reasons, I think we will find out- I'm definitely a bit of a control freak. Also, as far as I've seen all 'neutral' items seem to be boyish x

We're on Team Yellow! We've actually never even entertained the thought of finding out. We waited with DD and it was so exciting/shocking finding out we had a daughter after being SO sure it was a boy! On the other hand, I can totally understand why some ladies choose to find out :)

Team Yellow Here - This is my 5th Pregnancy And I have Twins one of each and 2 Girls :flower: I found out with all of them - So deffo want a Surprise

I want a surprise this time! My ex and I found out with my son- this is my husband's first baby though. I want that thrilling moment of surprise! It's not like I have any baby stuff left after 6 years.

.....whether I have the actual willpower to stay team yellow remains to be seen.

I'm really on the fence with this one. On the one hand I totally get that this is life's last GREAT surprise. When else in your life are you going to get to learn something that huge at that big a moment? And I hate the idea of engendering colors and clothes, I have always been much more drawn to warm earthy tones (stones and browns and creams), and any child of mine is going to wear a lot of blue, girl or boy.

On the other hand the scientist in me says...are you people crazy?! :hugs::happydance: (I'm joking of course). Women have been trying to find ways to predict the sex of their babies FOREVER and now that we actually have the technology why wouldn't we use it? :haha::haha:

Realistically though, all the women in my family have girls, and all the women in my husbands family have boys so DH and I have been arguing about this our entire relationship.

No way are we going to be able to hold out till due day. No way.

Team yellow first time round and I'm pretty sure we will be the same this time providing everything goes well. For me finding out I had a daughter for the first time when she was placed on my chest was just mindblowing. Unless its twins...I would definitely find out then!

We are team yellow! We were the same last time and was amazing finding out we had a little princess. Xxx

Currently planning for team yellow but my husband thinks ill crack lol. I'll be having 4 weekly scans for growth due to medical problems from 16 weeks so will be lots of temptation!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->