Is anyone else got serious bloat at 5/6 weeks!?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
I feel huge. I put my maxidress on this morning, and I looked noticeably pregnant. :blush: This is my 4th pregnancy, and I know it's just bloat at this stage.. But do I just enjoy looking pregnant already, or do I keep hiding it? Nothing fits! :haha: x

I've being the same since I got my bfp, which was hard to hide it Lol!

Yes! I was so bloated when I wok this morning. Iv always had a bit of a chub, but I felt huge this morning! 3rd baby over here!

With my first I was so bloated by around 8 weeks that I really looked pregnant. In fact, my mum was convinced I was having twins! (even though that makes absolutely no logical sense and I tried to explain it was just bloat).

I need to buy some new work clothes as I've started in a new job since last summer, so all of my nice professional clothes are for cool/cold weather. I've been trying to just hold out on buying summer clothes, but I realise I need to soon. But I'm a little bit like, gah, do I just buy maternity clothes?! Because surely in a month when it's the middle of summer, I'm not going to fit any new non-maternity things anyway. Seems a bit early and I worry it will just make me show (already look a little pregnant still anyway from last time and weight gained with my mc). I very much don't want to be outing myself at work anytime soon though!

I'm 8 weeks now and from around 5 I have been so so bloated. My work uniform is uncomfortable and I just look really pregnant. More so than I did with my son at this point. I'm a big girl though and I have ulcerative colitis so bloat is normal for me so people aren't giving me the side eye about it... Yet. Lol

The bloat is real! I'm almost 6 weeks now and losing the fight against the button on my jeans! I had a proper bump by 8/9 weeks with my second pregnancy and I'm pretty sure I will this time around.. it's already noticeable by the end of the day... harder to hide in summer too as you don't want to wrap up in layers! We do t want to tell anyone till the scan do I'm just going to have to keep it hidden as best we can till then 😣

Yep I had it full on! I relented and started wearing maternity stuff at 10w.
Funnily enough it's gone down a bit now and i probably look smaller than a few weeks ago :haha: if I hadn't put on a stone I'd probably be wearing my normal clothes again!

I hear ya! I'm at 5 1/2 weeks and I'm pretty bloated. I really wanted to wait to announce this pregnancy til at least the 1st scan but I'm not sure I'll be able too!

I'm 5 weeks and feel crazy bloated today. We haven't told anyone yet so I hope people don't ask hahaha cause I'm bad at lying.

I'm a bit chubby just now and paired with bloat my tummy isn't going to stay hidden for long . Was in maternity jeans at 10 wks last time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->