Is anyone else in here easily irritated lately?

Mama627

Mom & Preggo w/ #2
Reaction score
I swear every time I log onto Facebook or look out my back window I see something that irritates me. I know it's not my problem and a lot of these things don't concern me, but I want to just smack people until they start acting like real human beings.

I looked outside this morning and saw the dog was back. My sister-in-law lives next door and has some real mental problems. Her dog is (and has been) outside all morning again. It probably hasn't been fed today. We're going to have a snow storm storm tonight into tomorrow. She won't let it in until my brother-in-law comes home and he comes over to get it. I guess I'm watching their dog today AGAIN. Probably feeding it too.

Speaking of snow, winter can quit anytime it wants to. We've had more than enough this year.

I logged onto facebook this morning and saw a post from a woman complaining about how her free health insurance through the state for her daughter was cancelled. She has 2 kids by 2 men. One of the men also has 2 other kids with 2 other women that don't live with them. She's a photographer that gets paid under the table (so tax-free). They claim they only have the income from her boyfriend -- and most of his work is also done under the table. They also claim all 4 of the kids live with them, when really only 2 of them do. They really don't need the state's help, they're just used to getting it and now they're complaining that it's gone. Oh, and did I mention that she's trying to get pregnant again? Awesome, I can't wait to support that one too.

My tenants are trying to get money off their rent this month for ridiculous reasons. I haven't received a rent check from them yet and I just know it's going to be a battle to get it again. Evicting them is a costly and lengthy process and I have no grounds because they DO pay, it's just usually late and I have to fight them for it. Their lease is up in March though, so not too much longer to go.

Luckily I have my hubby and my daughter to keep me sane.

lol !
Oh im exactly the same - I have a short fuse at the best of times but being tired, sick and getting bigger/fat means that I have zero fuse - none at all ! Ive also started swearing - really bad thing!
Your lucky to have your hubby and daughter to keep you sain - my partner is just making me more mad !
I commute to work on London public transport - tube and could literally murder at least one person a carriage !
I hope I chill out soon !
XXX

yup - been easily irritated for weeks! it doesnt take much at the moment

God yes. I'm easily irritated and hot headed when I'm not pregnant..I'm the devil woman now.

I feel the same! Its crazy. I also have to agree with SLS.. my boyfriend sometimes makes it worse. I can't wait to the hormones level out!

Mama167 I am from Rhode Island, and cannot tell you how sick of this snow I am! I have an ultra sound at four... but pretty sure that is when the snow hell starts agin! ugh

im totally calm - until i got pregnant.... now you wouldnt recognise me as the same person. i was seriously having to bite my tongue at work before i left. some people and things were really getting up my nose!

I'm so pleased I'm not the only one with a short fuse!! Loads of people mention feeling emotional but I have been a moody mare for the majority of the past couple of weeks!! :lol:

I totally agree, I go from being very chilled and happy to being really annoyed at something so small and petty and I can't stop going on about it, the people in my office must think I have gone nuts (as none of them know) although they have commented twice today about how much I have eaten.....hmmm should probably cut down on the cakes :)

I am just so easily irritated hope I not this bad the entire pregnancy!

Funny I should find this thread today... I woke up this morning completely annoyed with my OH and for no good reason! Which of course only irritated me more. :dohh: I love him, he's a sweet man, but I am SO thankful it's not a weekend and he went off to work! Hopefully my wacky hormones will sort themselves out before he gets home. FX!

Ahhh yes I have been feeling this way for a while. My poor DB doesn't know what to make of it. He actually looked at me when I was having a "good" moment and said "whew I'm glad I can catch a break, I haven't been able to do anything right for weeks!" Of course I feel awful about it, and I know when I'm being this way that it is totally unreasonable, but no one had better tell me that or it's on! LOL

So glad you posted this as I feel exactly the same, particularly about the benefits things, it really gets my back up lately...the government don't pay the benefits....us working taxpayers do and it makes my blood boil.....but don't get me started :growlmad:

I am usually a happy calm person, playful really. Since becoming pregnant, I've been a negative Nancy and a sarcastic Susie! Thankfully I catch myself and I let my DH know that I'm not having a good day. In the past week, i've also been an emotional wreck, crying while I watch American Idol singers with good voices/touching stories. Oh and if I see a Disneyland commercial with the little kids getting excited kissing their parents, I start crying instantly. Yeah, it's bad.

Oh definitely! I'm never exactly the epitomy of patience and love for the world, but I've been even worse in the last few weeks. Everything seems to really bug me and make me angry. Either that or teary. I'm not sure which is worse XD

the last few days its like a big black cloud is following me around anyone and everything is pissing me off!

i just was speaking to my father on the phone and he is the most lovely person in the world so thought id ring him cause anyone else will just get on my nerves, we was having a nice chat until he said i should budget money more as i was whinging i was a bit skint and then i hit the roof and was nearly in tears, omg!!

my boyf is due home any minute and im realy trying to hold a 'happy mood' but i know one lil thing he will say im gonna be a totally unreasnable bitch:(

i need a holiday!!!

Thanks ladies, I'm glad I'm not alone (or in need of some sort of medication, lol)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->