Is anyone else just so excited about eating your heart out during the holidays??

diane60f

Reaction score
I know *I* AM!!!

I'm going to be the Christmas ham and be round as round can be. lol

pointless thread but i'm so excited!

oh my days you know what christmas has crossed my mind, but not the food part!! That is rather exciting... no need to worry about how much chocolates scoffed! I can't wait to get to that part where you can actually fit shit loads of food down without wanting to barf or getting heartburn, if it ever happens lol xx

funny....i actually thought about that today. DH's parents live about 5 minutes from mine so for Thanksgiving (obviously I'm in the U.S.) I'll feast myself twice and will do the same for Christmas. Thinking I may wear sweatpants or overalls to fit all the food!

hahaha oh yeah thats gonna be sweet!! Birthday in november too!! im sorted!! haha

I can't wait to eat all the christmas foods!

OMG ham sounds SO good right now...

Im excited, just hoping the sickness will be over so i can scarf :( but fingers crossed i'll be ready to go by then :)

I would love to be excited about chowing down....but right now my morning sickness is kicking my butt. It has turned into an ALL day queasiness.:sad2:

this years holidays are going to be the best of my whole life. lol

no worries about calories and feeling fat..(b/c i know i'll already be fat) and everyone will just say that i'm "glowing" when i sweat from being so stuffed!!!

i'm still in the MS stage myself, but by this point i'll be finishing out my second tri and that i hear is supposed to be the heaven of pregnancy.

OOOOoh i can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->