is anyone else not feeling movement?

BabyandMe123

Reaction score
Hey im like 21 weeks now and i havent felt my baby move yet.. no flutter nuttin! .. should i be worried?

could be a lot of reasons honey. You may not be feeling things cause they are most active at night and if you are a sound sleeper you could sleep through it. I would call your ob/mw and let them know. Maybe they'll scan you now to make sure baby is ok. I will say a prayer for yo u!

Hi there. I'm the same. 20+3 today and have not felt a thing. I heard the baby's heartbeat yesterday at my GP appointment and she had a feel around and said everything was fine so don't worry. It's perfectly normal!
A friend of mine didn't feel anything until 24 weeks. I'm using that as my benchmark. :flower:

I don't have an anterior placenta so it's not that or my size (I'm 5' 10" and a size 12) that's causing me not to be able to feel anything yet, it's just the way it is. Hope this helps to reassure you somewhat. :)

Hi sweet...Im 23 weeks and have an anterior placenta and although i feel things i still get worried. Dont panic..have you had your scan? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->