Is anyone else starting to panic over this coronavirus?

Urgh feeling really fed up today . It’s day 13 for us of isolating and I’m ready to scream !

ARGHhhhhhhhhhh! !! Short term pain for a long term gain tho aye ! I’m seeing around middle of April as an end point I need to keep a date in mind something to work towards it may be extended /shortened as time goes on.

Sorry girls rant over ! Baking cakes later which I love doing with the girls so looking forward to that ! X

I know how you feel. I have been out more than you I think and yet I still feel like in prison. And the boys are playing way too much xbox but if not that then they basically climb the walls and drive me bonkers :(

They have extended school being out until may 1 (they get out for the year end of may/beginning of june anyway). I see this going until then, if not longer.

I have been out walking a ton and I do go to the grocery, but you're right, it feels boxed in.

It does feel boxed in. I've done a really long walk in the woods today and it helped a bit.

I managed to find pasta in the shop finally!

Here we usually only break up for the summer holidays in late June early July.

As for pasta, I know you said yours will only have penne but this was brilliant and looks yumm

I think all the rules have gone out the window for a while , mine have been on their iPads way to much too . DD1 has been doing homework and I did get some learning apps for DD2. So can’t really say they are just messing on the apps.

Woop for pasta ! Seems people may have stopped stockpiling and realised the shops will still be open and just shop like normal ! All the wasted food I’ve seen on social media , it was disgusting .

The waste is disgraceful. I can't believe how much food has been wasted when some people are struggling to get food.

I agree, all because idiotic people thought lockdown meant never leaving the house again:rofl: I hope they feel stupid!

I have actually less food waste this time around, uaually I buy food as and when its needed, but I've been doing weekly shops at the monent and I actually sit down, write a list and I've saved so much more money because of it!

Going to have to break the rules today, I need my mum to watch the kids for me to go shopping, OH is working until late and there's had anything here, i suppose you've got to do what you've got to do, risk catching the virus or starve :haha:

I hope you manage to get your shopping done :)

My DH is at Aldi at the moment doing our weekly shop. He's been gone ages. He left wearing a scarf around his face and socks on his hands as he couldn't find any gloves :haha:

I saw someone with a clever idea about that, he used those little plastic bags you get for veggies instead of gloves. I suppose the little freezer bags or those bags used for the poopie scoopiying would also work lol

I always leave the house with latex gloves and I stay away from everyone, any comes close to me they get a ear bashing from me :haha: OH said there's no one on the doors at aldi today as its not been extremely busy but back to normal, hoping I dont have to queue outside!

Haha Bev did your DH survive ?

Ohh that’s a good idea Angel disposable gloves are hard to come by now !

The death rate today is horrific all those poor people and their families may god bless them all . So sad makes me wanna cry x

Yes he survived! :)

I can't believe how much the infections and deaths have risen today. It's heartbreaking :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->