Is anyone else still waiting...

Natnee

Mummy to Belle
Reaction score
for their scan? Mine isn't until 30th Dec when I will be 23+3. I just want to know what I have wriggling round inside me, well of course to check everything is well. Everyone seems to have had theirs! I will practically be in 3rd tri by then!

Ive got mine booked for 21 weeks plus 2 days i think. Yours is late x

Still waiting but mine's on the 24th so not to long now.....and it has come round soooo quick, I'm sure yours will too x

mine was right at 21 weeks and i felt the same way! everyone else but me knew the sex of their baby! it'll be here before you know it!

It will be here before I know it, I guess once christmas has been and gone it will be almost time!

I had one on November 30 where they checked everything except the gender because the baby was stubborn. Since I have to go back for an ultrasound every month I'm hoping to find out the gender at the next one which is January 5th. I'll be..um.. 24w5d then! Can't wait..hoping the baby cooperates!

i had mine wen i was gone 22 weeks and i was pretty anoyed everyone else seemed to be getting them alot sooner than i was.

once uve had your scan and u find out everything is fine u dont think about it being late again hehe.

it will come around b4 u know it.

I'm still waiting for mine and it's taking FOREVER to get here!! It's on Tuesday!

I cant wait i get to find out the sex on the 31 and my first meeting with the obygn on the 29th

i will have mine on jan. 6th and i will be 23 weeks exactly! i have 3 kids and all og my scans were done at 19 weeks so my baby is going to seem so big to me

I have mine on Jan 7th, i will be 19wks4days. Although i have had a quick peak scan at 15 weeks, which the tech is leaning towards a girl, I am hoping the baby grows some testies. I have 5 kids and only 1 boy so i would like another boy.

was 20 weeks 4 days when I had mine. Good luck everyone!

Wow, I thought our scan was late at 21+1, but you have to wait more :(

We have our scan tomorrow. Even if it's snowing I will be there, because I've been counting down to this scan for the past month! I can't wait to see the baby again

I guess the only upside is the later it is, then they should be more certain whether it is a boy or girl, that is if they don't go all shy! Knowing my luck that will happen!

Hummm, me!

I've got to wait until the 8th Jan. I'll be 23+0! So 3 days before yours... but all the same, a bit of a long wait compared to everyone else!

Kinda my fault though, they offered me one on th eweek before Xmas and New year, but we are out of London, and they couldn't do it before.

As you say, all the bit and pieces have had an extra week or two to grow so we can be more certain!

mine is on weds, I will be 21+1..Im very nervous as obviously it is a scan to check all is well..so a bit nerve wracking really.

I had a private gender scan on friday and they are fairly certain its a girl:cloud9:

I only got mine early because my dad was home from iraq and i wanted him to see his first grandbaby's ultrasound. so i asked. Otherwise i'd be waiting until the end of january. So i understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->