Is anyone else super thirsty?

amy_lou

Reaction score
All night I have felt SO thirsty! I have had several glasses of water, a glass of orange juice, and a glass of apple juice (I thought the flavor would help quench my thirst a bit but no luck!) I am going to be up all night going to the bathroom but I don't know what else to do! Has anyone else felt like this?

YES!!!! SOOO thirsty for about a week now. Nothing seems to relieve it. Worse, I got the stomach flu a few days ago and couldn't drink much for a day. I ended up in the ER to get IV fluids. Ugh.

This is my second pregnancy. I don't recall being thirsty last time. I guess it's true what they say--every pregnancy is different….

Me! I wake up in the AM soo dehydrated! I try to drink a lot before bed, but apparently that's not enough

I was wondering this too!
I usually drink about a litre and a half of water a day (i dont like tea coffee or juices), but it doesnt even feel like thats enough now!

We went shopping last night and I couldnt help myself but crack my bottle of water open before we got to the tills!

I guess drinking more water couldnt hurt though :D

:cloud9:

yes!! so thirsty and im sure this is new to me too!! and I love a cold banana milkshake at the moment!!!!

I'm always so thirsty when pregnant!! My Dr said it's totally normal to allow your body to make all the extra blood it needs to make!!! So drink away!! I'm not kidding when I say I drink a minimum of 1-1.5 gallons in a 24 hour period.. I drink constantly through out the night also, anytime I wake yo potty (about 3-4 times a night) I guzzle down a bunch of water!! I also drink quite a bit of orange juice and milk... I know they say you can get too much water, but my Dr said if I'm thirsty drink, just don't try to force it If You're not thirsty!!!!

Yes me and im like yall nothing seems to quench it so i just keep.drinking whatever i.can get my hands on lol

I usually drink a lot anyways so I'm finding I'm less thirsty, but then all of a sudden out of nowhere I become REALLY thirsty without any warning & have to drink or I start feeling really funny. :/

Yes! i was really bad with my first always had a dry mouth, i found water with a slice of lemon or a weak cup of tea did the trick with her. But this time im struggling to find anything other than orange juice thats helping but its so full of sugar i cant keep drinking that!

Yes soooo thirsty comments this to hubby today! Crazy!

Always! I'm probably having at least 10 cups of water every day.

I am unbelievably thirsty and am constantly craving anything fizzy - orange lucozade, soda water, appletiser! Just can't stop :)

Yes!! I'm thirsty for like 4 pints of squash in the evenings, and another two or three during the day too. It's crazy!

I drank a whole carton of orange juice yesterday on top of this... Soooo good!

No wonder I'm not hungry!!

X

I drink water all day and night long. So thirsty. When I first wake up my throat is so dry I drink a litre before getting out of bed, just skull it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->