• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is anyone else testing on Monday? TWW w/ me

:rofl: Loved ur faces. Yes currently im on CD 7. SMEP says to start bd'ing every other day starting tomorrow. This whole thing has made me so crazy I had a dream this morning that I missed BD this cycle so I woke up and woke DH up to BD before we got ready for work. Obviously it's not bad for him but really I just wanted his sperm :D I'm so crazy. Lol.

I feel like we've haven't talked much lately. How r u?

:rofl: Loved ur faces. Yes currently im on CD 7. SMEP says to start bd'ing every other day starting tomorrow. This whole thing has made me so crazy I had a dream this morning that I missed BD this cycle so I woke up and woke DH up to BD before we got ready for work. Obviously it's not bad for him but really I just wanted his sperm :D I'm so crazy. Lol.

I feel like we've haven't talked much lately. How r u?

:rofl: 'really I just wanted his sperm' cracked me up!!!!

I bet your hd will love it :thumbup:
I might try smep again, but I'm always concerned I'll miss the important day :dohh:

I'm ok, just playing the :coffee: game again now, af should be done today hopefully though :thumbup: will be following your dpo symptoms etc....to keep me occupied :thumbup: it's so bad atm though because it seems to be all I can think of.....life is passing me by while I'm focusing on the next ovulation :dohh: then waiting for af or bfp for the other half of the month!! Hope we get success this month :hugs:

I'm glad I could give u a laugh. It is true though. On the way to work this morning I couldn't help to think that I just used him in a way. Haha.

I'm worried about DPO. I feel like last month I paid attention so much that everything seem to point to "I had to be prenant" and I WASN'T! We'll see how this month goes. We should both a 1 post that we edit everyday with each dpo. That might be fun.

I understand EXACTLY what ur saying about life passing us by. I guess that just shows how much we want this. I'm so glad I have u though. U know exactly what I'm going through and it's nice to have someone I could talk to.

I'm glad I could give u a laugh. It is true though. On the way to work this morning I couldn't help to think that I just used him in a way. Haha.

I'm worried about DPO. I feel like last month I paid attention so much that everything seem to point to "I had to be prenant" and I WASN'T! We'll see how this month goes. We should both a 1 post that we edit everyday with each dpo. That might be fun.

I understand EXACTLY what ur saying about life passing us by. I guess that just shows how much we want this. I'm so glad I have u though. U know exactly what I'm going through and it's nice to have someone I could talk to.

Haha well I'm sure he will cope.

I've heard some people say the month they got their bfp was the month they hardly had any symptoms, so it's hard to know either way. My one friend who knows I'm ttc said that when you are you'll just know....we'll see if she's right.

I'm so glad we have each other too, I think I would go mad if I wasn't able to talk about it!!

I think the people who don't feel anything though are the people who are not TTC. Because us pay attention to every little detail no matter what we feel something.

But I do believe that because when I was pregnant with my daughter we weren't really trying and I had no symptoms. I decided to take a test when I was late. So who knows....

Yeah very true because we are feeling symptoms even when we are not pregnant!!

How was your day?

Exactly!

So far my day is good. Just working waiting for lunch time lol. Thinking of taking tomorrow off and taking the family to Disneyland. Something to distract me from Ovulating lol.

Wow that sounds ace :) wish I could take the day off :) and going to Disneyland....jealous much!!! Hehe. What do you do for work?

My day was ok, but I have another banging headache :( af is done now so that's good :) just waiting to ovulate now

I'm in the military in the reserves but work fulltime with them as a federal technician. I work in a mechanic shop only for Army vehicles. I do all the ordering of parts and funding along issuing the tools to the mechanics. Nothing glorious about it, just thankful I' have a good job.

Yea were not that far from Disneyland and we have passes. They expire next week and my daughter has been asking to go. They're way too expensive to renew this year. So I figured we can go one last time.

What cycle day are u on? It's so funny, we're here anxiously waiting to O then to anxiously wait to test.... It's all a big waiting game in the end :coffee: LOL.

Maybe the headaches are just an after effect of ur AF.

I'm in the military in the reserves but work fulltime with them as a federal technician. I work in a mechanic shop only for Army vehicles. I do all the ordering of parts and funding along issuing the tools to the mechanics. Nothing glorious about it, just thankful I' have a good job.

Yea were not that far from Disneyland and we have passes. They expire next week and my daughter has been asking to go. They're way too expensive to renew this year. So I figured we can go one last time.

What cycle day are u on? It's so funny, we're here anxiously waiting to O then to anxiously wait to test.... It's all a big waiting game in the end :coffee: LOL.

Maybe the headaches are just an after effect of ur AF.

Ooh wow, that sounds interesting.

Bet your daughter will live it, might as well use them while you can :thumbup:

I'm on cd 6 I think, ovulation is predicted around cd 21-24 soooo ages to wait!!! Haha

Yeah think the headaches must be to do with it, I keep feeling sick too, maybe it's the progesterone?

I know :(

You could technically have your bfp by the time im ovulating!! Eeekkkk exciting

Gosh that sucks... For lack of better term lol.

I'm starting to get nervous. SMEP started yesterday. So far OPK's are negative but thats to be expected. Thinking no later then Sunday I should be high but not peak.

Last night BD was awkward to say the least. I wast in the mood but didn't want to not do it. ____The struggle of trying to have a baby.

Aww it's horrible having to do it when not in the mood too :(

Good thing is even if you don't get your peak if you bd before going away then there's still hope as sperm can survive for days in right conditions.

did you go to Disneyland?

I got some fertility gel today, was going to treat myself to concieve plus, but this other one got reduced in work so got it for £6:40 when it's usually £16:00 so going to read some reviews in a bit, hopefully will be good :thumbup:

Yes we are at Disneyland right now. And what am I doing standing in line reading these forums cuz everyone around has a baby bump it seems like. I am so hoping that this month is out month.

Let me kno how the gel works. I've never used anything like that before. But it seems like u got a good deal on it. How were the reviews online?

It's Friday night here and Thursday night will be my last night home til I leave for training. Ughhh so not looking forward to camping out in a field in the rain with no showers. But that's what I signed up for. I should be used to it by now though. Been in the army for almost 7 years. Anyway I almost 85% sure that I will O before I leave. FX.

Ugh nothing worse than seeing loads of pregnant women!! Hope you managed ok :hugs:

There weren't many reviews of the gel online so it's going to be a case of trial and error, there are 6 single use applicators so I'm assuming you just use them right near ovulation?!

Hope you ovulate before you go then :) doesn't sound pleasant though!!! Sure you will have a good time

Hi so far i"m staying on schedule. Sat, Sun, and Monday morning I got all high fertility on the OPK and yesterday afternoon (Monday) I got the peak so not sure when I ovulate. Was it yesterday or will it be today?

IDK kinda makes me sad tho. Anyways we BD'ed last night and will tonight and tomorrow night too. I just don't kno when I should start counting my DPO. This morning driving into work I did have lower back pain not sure if that means anything. (Shoot there I go already symptom spotting) lol.....

Anyways how r u? Doing anything to pass your time quicker?
This is my life :coffee::sex::coffee::sex: lol

Ooh sounds like you are on track :) i get confused with peak etc....i think its 12-24 hrs after peak reading? At least you should ovulate before going away :)

I dont know when to start using my opks :( have been filling my time with work and making soup haha!!!! Probably another 10 days to ovulation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->