Is anyone else testing on Monday? TWW w/ me

Oh my. I'm so sorry to hear this. Will u be off this weekend to hopefully get some rest?

Hello hope you don't mind me posting here !! I'm testing on Monday I'm so nervous bought 2 cheapie tests today do I've got them at and ! I'm 11 dpo today. So tempted to test. I say I feel pregnant this month and my BBS are killing me and swollen never had that before. Is anyone else 11dpo ?

Sorry Sam, I've been away for the weekend, no internet :( how are you?

Hi willowtree, Course you can post here :) I'm 'apparently' 13dpo, but I'm not!! I'm deffo not pregnant this month, haven't been symptom spotting so it's been a relaxed month :) fx for you tomorrow

I'm out got AF this morning !!! Good luck to everyone else ! Onto next month March here we come ! X

Hi Sam, I was wondering where you had got to, I'm good thanks, just waiting for af so I can get on with next month :) how are things with you?

Do u know when AF is due?

Everything is the same with me. 5 weeks today and not really experiencing any symptoms. Hopefully thats a good thing.

Wow 5 weeks already!!! Thats flown!!! Af is due any day now :)

I'm excited for u to hit CD 1 already. Hopefully this month will be a lot better. Did u ever happen to return those 2 outfirs u bought last month?

Yes 5 weeks. To me it seems like it's taking forever. This was about the same time the bleeding started with my MC back in Nov 2013. I was unhealthy back then so I'm hoping since I'm a lot better there will be no problems. OH is happy but he says he doesn't want to get attached just yet. He's scared and I dont blame him. So far I've told only a few close friends that I know wont say anything but no one else. I'm debating on when I should let work know since I do have to lift heavy boxes sometimes.... I just don't know when is a right time.

Oh my life....freaking out here....just randomly took a test and it says pregnant!!!!! Ive had lots to drink too so dont even know why i tested!!! Eeekkkkk...not getting my hooes up though

Oh my life....freaking out here....just randomly took a test and it says pregnant!!!!! Ive had lots to drink too so dont even know why i tested!!! Eeekkkkk...not getting my hooes up though

OMG OMG OMG I JUST ACTUALLY SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THIS! People in my office just stared at me and all I said was "It's a great day huh?

Get to the store and get another test!!! Oh and of course let me kno.

OMG OMG OMG I JUST ACTUALLY SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THIS! People in my office just stared at me and all I said was "It's a great day huh?

Hahaha I love your reaction :thumbup: I've just done another test, they were bth from the same pack and go out of date this month, that shouldn't make any difference should it? So anyway the second one said positive too :happydance: I think I'm in shock because I totally was not expecting it and didn't symptom spot or anything :dohh: I did have a pain in my boob the other day, it felt bruised on my breastbone. Ahh we can be bump buddies now :hugs:

I understand you and dh not getting too attached yet, my dh is so excited already but I said not to get too close just yet. It's so hard to not tell people isn't it!!

Hahaha I love your reaction :thumbup: I've just done another test, they were bth from the same pack and go out of date this month, that shouldn't make any difference should it? So anyway the second one said positive too :happydance: I think I'm in shock because I totally was not expecting it and didn't symptom spot or anything :dohh: I did have a pain in my boob the other day, it felt bruised on my breastbone. Ahh we can be bump buddies now :hugs:

I understand you and dh not getting too attached yet, my dh is so excited already but I said not to get too close just yet. It's so hard to not tell people isn't it!!

AHHHHHH I screamed again. Amanda we're bump buddies. Yayyyyy! See I told u when u least expect it, it will happen! This is so awesome. How did u tell ur hubby. I can totally understand ur shock. I was in shock for awhile. Sometimes i still take tests just so I can see a positive and get all happy!

CONGRATULATIONS :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Aaaahhhhhh so great :) it was kind of weird because we were in an argument so i was just like 'can i speak to you a minute...look at this' sooo not how i had planned it haha

at least u'll remember it.

I bet it ended the argument haha! Are u going to try a frer? Did u take pictures?

at least u'll remember it.

I bet it ended the argument haha! Are u going to try a frer? Did u take pictures?

Haha yeah it did....bonus. no dont think i'll do a frer because im more than 14dpo i think. Eeekkk cant believe we are bump buddies :) so happy

This is really amazing for u! I'm so happy CONGRAT again.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->