Is anyone moving over to TTC or going to NTNP in december?

HippyMumma23

Reaction score
Provided the next couple of weeks goes to plan, we are going to NTNP in december, and I was wondering if there was anyone to buddy up with that was going to start then aswell?

xxxx

Hi we too are going to NTNP, in the next few weeks, my post partum bleeding has finally stopped, so I have said we will wait another week or so (providing we dont get a + on opk in the time being) for my body to fully heal. And then try. Not going to get stressed about it though, if it is ment to be it will happen. (using opk's won't do any harm though!) Good luck getting your BFP in Dec/Jan x x x

Thank you, and you too.Im sorry to see of your loss, how terribly sad for you. I expect you will get your bfp very soon as you are extra fertile after giving birth because your cervix will be all open and will be for a while. All the best of luck getting your bfp!

Will you move over to TTC, or will you stay in WTT if you are NTNP? I think I will probably flit between the two unless it takes a few months to get pregnant. It didnt with my 3 year old so Im hoping it wont take too long!

I'm kinda tempted to move over as it feels like a step up the BandB ladder, then hopefully BFP section, first tri etc..

Being stuck in WTT makes me feel useless, because I want to try but cant because of my stupid body :( , the waiting is driving me insane, especially as I am off work from losing Harry. Spend most of my days on here!

Well honey, I tell you what I will move over with you. It sounds like we will NTNP at the same time anyway, Im not going to O untill around 22nd december, so thats towards the end anyway.

x

I will keep an eye out for you x

Just hope we get BFP soon, last time we got pregnant 1st cycle after coming off implanon, so fingers crossed x

Hi girls,

I get my implanon out on wednesday so i'll be moving to TTC next week! Really looking forwards to it and i hope we all get our BFP nice and quickly!

Sorry if i sound a bit silly but what does NTNP stand for? I'm reasonably new to the site and not learned all the abbreviations yet.

XX Lisa xx

not trying, not preventing!

I got pregnant 1st cycle after implanon so fingers crossed for you xx

not trying not preventing hun

i am due on anytime now, i will be NTNP as of this period i expect if not definitely next month! its all very very scary LOL

Lou
xxx

We will all be starting at the same time then, Im so excited. I want to buy some IC's but I feel like I might curse it. Theres some things occuring next week and provided the outcome is smooth which Im sure it will be then we will be all systems go. So we could be as early as next week, but Im due on around then anyway typical.

Sorry to sound really dumb but what is NTNP? It doesn't have a little dotted line thingy under it with an explanation! (Whatever it is I think I want to be it!)

Were going to be NTNP from december too!!!!

Me and Lou NEED to be bump buddies !! :rofl:

I'm now going to be TTC from mid-December (was oringally January but yesterday we made the decision to move it forward a couple of weeks)!

My cycles tend to vary slightly in length but I've been temping for the last two so reckon I will be ovulating around 20th December.

I am probably way off, but according to my 'app' on my phone, from post partum bleeding, I am due to start AF 6 dec, and ovulatation period is 14-18 dec, so fingers crossed. Hopefully it will come sooner.

Babyell, just a couple of days before me than. xxxx and Silver NTNP is Not Trying Not Preventing. xxxx

Aswell, Pink and Elpha, I will see you over there. Eeeeek! How exciting! xxxx

I am sooo excited about it all, been waiting years for the right time, can't believe its finally here.:happydance:

Babyell thanks, i hope that i fall quick too. I've already bought my IC's (both pregnancy and ovulation). AF was very irregular before having my DS (and haven't had it at all with implanon for 5 years!) so i'm worried i'll not have a clue when i've ovulating if its still the same. Fingers crossed.

Can't wait for us all to move over to TTC together and with any luck get our :bfp: nice and quickly! Exciting times ahead girlies!! :happydance:

:flower:Lisa:flower:

Has anyone been having a look at buggys? I admit that I have! I like the Icandy Cherry. And Ive decided what I want my next baby to sleep in. BUt then. Ive also decided that I want twins aswell, I dont know how that will pan out though,. haha!!! ;)

DH and I are going to be NTNP on our Christmas holiday (though I think I'll have AF in the middle of it so it probably won't be much difference) and then officially starting TTC the first of January. :happydance:

My dates are pretty much the same as you LadyofRohan with OV around 4 Jan. Not gonna move to TTC until next AF.

I'm too chicken to NTNP this month with an OV around 10 Dec I've got too many Xmas parties to go too (inc work) where I will have a drink during the 2ww and I'd hate to find out I was pregnant just after that.:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->