Is anyone moving over to TTC or going to NTNP in december?

I haven't really been in WTT as i've just been lurking but I am TTC starting now. Actually stopped taking the pill 7 weeks ago thought AF was starting last week but nothing came of it so we're just NTNP as of last weekend...so can I join you lot? Will be nice to have some people to chat to as i'm trying my hardest not to tell anyone we're ttc!

Im mixed emotions about TTC again, one minute I cant wait to ov or for AF, so we can try again. The next I think maybe we shouldnt have anymorekids , after what happened with Harry. I dont know how I would handle another pregnancy. I think I would be excited, but sooo nervous as well. I keep tellin myself that we will NTNP, but I know as soon as I get a positive on opk, we will be at it like rabbits! It will be like a military operation!

I then worry that it will take ages to get BFP after getting it 1st/2nd cycle with the other 3.

Argghhh waiting for something to happen is driving me mad. No AF dates to work off, so I cant even predict when AF is due or when I am due to ovulate. Just have to use opk's every day until the witch turns up. :(

Huge huge :hugs: babyell,
We are the same. We are pretended we will be all calm and collected, but that will instantly go out of the window. Not having a real concept of when AF will be here other than what I am trying to convince myself is driving me loopy - but then, part of me thinks it would be better to just accept we will never be parents and move on.
We were only 10 weeks, but I have no idea how you are so strong. You are an inspiration hun, and I admire you so much. Keep your chin up, we will get there in the end. If you need a friend, you can always PM me :hugs:

My confusing and broken body gave me my AF! WOOOOO :happydance:

Hi girls!!! Can I pleaasseee join you??? OH has said tonight that he wants to NTNP! Im sooo excited!! and Im also a bit scared to venture over alone!! Im Ovulating now, however wont get to see OH til next week! (GUTTED - No xmas bfp for me.)

xxxx

Good luck Lou! I have made the plunge back over there today, fingers crossed for quick and healthy bfps! :hugs:

im moving over to ttc this month too :D i m/c last month so hoping for a sticky bean... sorry for anyone who also has experienced a loss im truely sorry :hugs: :(

i hope we all get that well deserved sticky bean :hugs:

Good luck darling, here's to quick and healthy bfps all round! :hugs:

Hi girls!!! Can I pleaasseee join you??? OH has said tonight that he wants to NTNP! Im sooo excited!! and Im also a bit scared to venture over alone!! Im Ovulating now, however wont get to see OH til next week! (GUTTED - No xmas bfp for me.)

xxxx

Hurrah Lou! That's awesome that you're NTNP! :happydance: Please, join us!

My AF put in an appearance today - which officically means that I'll be TTC later *THIS* cycle!!!

Very excited (well as much as I can be with period pains and a stinking cold).

Good luck Lou! I have made the plunge back over there today, fingers crossed for quick and healthy bfps! :hugs:

Thanks hunny, best of luck to you too!! Im so glad that theres someone I know over there! :)

xxx

xxxx

Hurrah Lou! That's awesome that you're NTNP! :happydance: Please, join us!

Thank you!! Im sooo excited to have been able to move over here!! yay! Fingers crossed for speedy BFP's all round! :D

xxxx

so excited for u all ladies to be moving over to ttc or ntnp :D best of luck ladies... lots of baby dust :hugs:

thanks... im hoping it happens soon... im worried im oving too soon though :wacko:

Loads and loads of :dust: all round. I have NO CLUE what my body is up to, so I am just at it like a rabbit :rofl: - The OH doesn't know what hit him, he thinks Xmas has come early though that's for sure! :rofl:

lmao.. im the same tbh :blush: are u sure your not oving now :haha:

Hey there,
I am just waiting AF this time and then I am moving over to TTC myself, already at it like rabbits too, well from yesterday - hoping it kicks AF in as should be here if normality is back. Which I so want But happy whatever result I get.

Good luck to you all heading over there now - lucky things, I am wishing you all baby :dust: and lots of sticky beans. x x

thanks and sending u some back your way :dust: :dust:

well I thought I'd O'd this weekend, but I dont think I did... OH is here tonight so I'm actually going to pounce on him every day this week... whether he likes it or not! haha...

I actually feel like the witch is round the corner already, been cramping for about a week now.. :(

good luck to us all! :D

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"