Is anyone moving over to TTC or going to NTNP in december?

Can I join you.I'll be NTNP in December probably around mid December when my little one turns 1:0)

Nice to 'meet' you all. I hope we all get our BFPs quickly!

Excellent, Im so glad that there are people starting at the same time. I cant wait, Im so excited!

I'm going to be NTNP after my next period finishes in mid December too, so nice to see some others that will be too. I felt a bit stressed about moving over to TTC, think I might flit between WTT (where I feel at home and at ease) and TTC

:rofl:

i cant remember when im due on i think its around the 16th ish so that wil be my last one before NTNP

I'm going to join you ladies as well if that is okay. We have been NTNP since June, nothing has happened yet. But we are officially going to start trying Dec.27th as that is the first day I am most fertile. We originally were going to start in January, but I wouldn't be ov'ing until the end of the month. So I talked hubby into the end of December. My ticker says 29 days....so excited. I think I will move over into the TTC forum, we will have to all move over together. But I still want to hang around here because of everyone I've met.

We are hoping to start NTNP soon as AF chooses to make an appearance! We wanted to wait at least one AF after MMC, and won't start formally ttc until Feb time, but hopefully the witch won't keep us waiting much longer!

I'm going to join you ladies as well if that is okay. We have been NTNP since June, nothing has happened yet. But we are officially going to start trying Dec.27th as that is the first day I am most fertile. We originally were going to start in January, but I wouldn't be ov'ing until the end of the month. So I talked hubby into the end of December. My ticker says 29 days....so excited. I think I will move over into the TTC forum, we will have to all move over together. But I still want to hang around here because of everyone I've met.

That would be nice, I've popped my head in there to read a bit and find it all so scary!

We are hoping to start NTNP soon as AF chooses to make an appearance! We wanted to wait at least one AF after MMC, and won't start formally ttc until Feb time, but hopefully the witch won't keep us waiting much longer!

Hope the witch arrives soon for you :hug:

thanks darling :hugs:

TTC isn't that scary, you soon pick up the lingo and they are lovely girls. You can follow me and I'll look after you all :)

Moving over together sounds good - will be nice to see some familiar folks :)

I'm getting my implanon out tommorrow and must say getting slightly nervous about TTC. More nervous in case things don't go to plan, or i can't get pregnant. DS was a "surprise" so didn't have the anxiety of waiting and desperately wanting it to happen every month.

How's everyone else feeling about moving over to TTC?

Lisa xx

I'll join you ladies :blush: We've been NTNP since July. Hope everyone gets their BFP soon.

I'm getting my implanon out tommorrow and must say getting slightly nervous about TTC. More nervous in case things don't go to plan, or i can't get pregnant. DS was a "surprise" so didn't have the anxiety of waiting and desperately wanting it to happen every month.

How's everyone else feeling about moving over to TTC?

Lisa xx

A bit anxious tbh! I've had a little read in there and it scared me! :laugh2:

Awww, they are all good. You think TTC is scary, you wait til you are all in first tri :rofl:

I am OV right now! So gutted I can't just go for it, but need to wait until we are passed first AF after MC (oooo, lingo - if you understand that you will be fine in ttc!) so HOPEFULLY if I am back in cycle I should get AF around 16th, then OV again 30th - we will JUST fit in to Dec NTNP! YAY!

Im mixed emotions about TTC again, one minute I cant wait to ov or for AF, so we can try again. The next I think maybe we shouldnt have anymorekids , after what happened with Harry. I dont know how I would handle another pregnancy. I think I would be excited, but sooo nervous as well. I keep tellin myself that we will NTNP, but I know as soon as I get a positive on opk, we will be at it like rabbits! It will be like a military operation!

I then worry that it will take ages to get BFP after getting it 1st/2nd cycle with the other 3.

Argghhh waiting for something to happen is driving me mad. No AF dates to work off, so I cant even predict when AF is due or when I am due to ovulate. Just have to use opk's every day until the witch turns up. :(

Well i got my implanon out this morning. wait till you hear this..... I'm thick skinned (literally) apparently:haha:.... the poor doctor struggled to get through my skin to remove it. Took forever. Anyway, its out so i guess i'm now TTC .

So when are we all thinking about moving over to TTC ? I've already left a little post in there just to introduce myself, but wondered if anyone would be joining me soon??

:flower:Lisa:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->