Is DTD in front of your children abuse?

If my LO was sat on the floor playing and my DH and I suddenly started getting in on on the sofa in front of him then yes, to me that would be sexual abuse. There's an appropriate time and a place and that situation would be entirely inappropriate. My LO was in our room until he was 8 months old so we conceived Pud whilst he was in there with us but every time we did anything he was asleep. It's very much dependent on the situation I think. xx

It definitely depends on the age of the child and what they could understand. I won't shy my body away from my children, but I certainly wouldn't want them to witness anything ''sexual'' at a young age (and I doubt they'd appreciate seeing it in their teens either :haha:)x

There is, for me, a difference between having sex in a room where a young baby is sleeping, and having sex in front of child who is able to see and understand what is happening. Think about it for a minute. We are not talking about walking in on your parents, we are talking about a parent having sex in the room in front of their child on purpose while they are aware of what is happening.

I really don't believe that any parent on here would knowingly have sex in the same room as an awake 8 year old child. For me, this would be a form of emotional abuse as the child is being exposed to something which is completely inappropriate.

I don't think it is if the child isn't aware of what's going on, there's a time and place for everything anyway and DTD when kid is awake and could possibly be watching is not for me. Once the child is old enough to understand I would say it's wrong.

When they sre sleeping and younger sleeping I see nothing wrong with it, but when your child is awake and aware I think it's terribly disturbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->