Is everbody still taking prenatal vits?

Little G

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Are you still taking vits? I've ran out and plan to go buy some more tomorrow, whats everybody else doing. Do you still take yours?

I am but if I miss a day I don't freak out about it. TBH they make me feel a bit sick!

I stopped mid 2nd trimester. They made me constipated and I eat a lot of healthy food. So, no, not anymore.

I keep forgetting mine and probably Only take them 3 out of 7 days!

I only took folic acid and vit d up until around the 13 week mark. Haven't taken anything else since; my midwife said there's no benefit to doing so. The only thing I take now is liquid iron because my iron levels are slightly low :)

When I was pregnant with my little boy I took them throughout missing the occasional day. This time around I'm still taking them but don't freak out if I miss a day or two. I've been a lot more relaxed with them this time around and I think once the batch I have run out I will be done x

Yup, still taking them. I do miss a day here and there but I don't freak out about it.

I stopped about 13 weeks. I still take them if I'm feeling a bit run down and I take my iron tablets when I remember.

I took them for a month before and during my entire pregnancy. I continued to take them while I was breastfeeding too. Now that I had to stop BF, I stopped the vitamins.

I'm not good with remembering to take prenatal vitamins...never have been. I have gone through boxes full but there would have been more empty boxes if I were more diligent.

Popping in a week early from second tri here, I still take mine but I plan to breast feed so that's mainly why :D

On and off. I take my prescribed iron (I'm slightly anemic), vitamin D and fish oil... prenatals maybe a few days a week. I do eat about 5-7 servings of fruit and veg every day, though, so I do think I get a fair amount in my diet. To be honest, the prenatals still make me a little queasy, so it's hard to convince myself to take them.

I take mine but mostly because I still have them, little suckers are expensive so I might as well use them. :) though like the others I don't freak out if I miss a day.

Yup still take them along with Dha religiously and will continue to do so as long as I'm breastfeeding also.

I still take mine, mostly because I am sure I am not eating enough veggies so happy to get the extra nutrients to bubs lol.

I still take mine every night. I'm very forgetful when it comes to bc/meds/vitamins so I leave them on my nightstand and always bring something to drink to bed with me so I always remember to take them :p

I have been taking mine nonstop since my first pregnancy. I never stopped because I breastfed my dd and became pregnant again when she was around 9 months old.

I've been taking for years. Mine are delicious chewies, just about the only prenatals I could find without iron (which I couldn't keep down in vitamins). Now I have added in Slow FE at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->