Is everbody still taking prenatal vits?

Yup still take them along with Dha religiously and will continue to do so as long as I'm breastfeeding also.

Same here. Taking the prenatals and DHA pretty much every day and plan to take them while breastfeeding also. I don't get any bad effects from the vitamins I'm taking, so I figure why not. Also eating mostly healthy food and avoiding junk food.

Yup still take them along with Dha religiously and will continue to do so as long as I'm breastfeeding also.

Same here. Taking the prenatals and DHA pretty much every day and plan to take them while breastfeeding also. I don't get any bad effects from the vitamins I'm taking, so I figure why not. Also eating mostly healthy food and avoiding junk food.

Yeah, I found that the higher quality of the vitamin the less likely I'll get sick. So far I've found 3 different ones that don't make me throw up. They're pricy, but worth it.

I stopped taking them at about 8 weeks and switched to just folic acid. The vitamins were making my sickness much worse and I'm still getting nausea everyday even at 28 weeks. I eat well instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->