is it a BFP (faint positive) wondfo pg 33 please look <3

well if I ovulated on cd14 then AF should have been here today. If I ovulated on Cd16 which I think I did then AF would be here either tomorrow or Friday.

I think I did ovulate on cd16 and FF just has it wrong since I was sick and my temp was higher those days. And I can't really blame anything other than myself for not getting pregnant this cycle because if I did ovulate on cd16 we only bd day before and day of ovulation so there wasn't much.

Anyways, i'm just waiting on AF so that I can start this next cycle.

Sorry AF came, but Ive heard of a lot of ladies getting pregnant on their 3rd round of clomid! Not sure what it is about round 3 :)

i'm not sure.

i'm kinda freaking out because I take the clomid at night and taking it on cd3 at night is pretty much almost cd4 so I decided to take it on cd2-6 since I take it at night it would be close to cd3. well now I think I screwed up because I counted cd1 as Thursday because I had some red bleeding and then started clomid lastnight. well now thinking back I don't think cd1 was really Thursday. I think I should have counted yesterday as cd1 because Thursday wasn't much red blood and it was later in the day when it started.

So now i'm freaking out that I screwed up and took it pretty much cd1-5.

I think you're okay. When I was taking clomid with my obgyn, he had me take it days 4-8. My RE had me take my femara days 2-6. I did a lot of reading about it and doctors prescribe it all sorts of ways...even days 1-5 or 5-9. I wouldn't stress about it. And hey, maybe that little difference will be the key!

It sounds fine hun with my daughter I was Soo exited too take it I couldn't wait another cycle I took it 7-11 and got preg !

Try get some pre seed this month and bed everyday aroun fertile week !! & make sure your hubby is super careful not to loose any swimmers and lay with your bum completely in the air ;D !!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->