is it a BFP (faint positive) wondfo pg 33 please look <3

I feel like this picture shows is well?

Attachments

• 20130804_125453.jpg
    20130804_125453.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 105
i see it nice and clear!!!! I hope this is really it for you hun!!!!

Eeek! I see a faint pink line! <3 Hope this is it for you!

I mean, wow...this is getting exciting...the twists and turns.
I feel super hopeful for you, I feel a BFP for you if not this one, then in the very near future :) I really do

thanks everyone.. I just don't feel like its real or going to stick if it is. I mean im already 13dpo I feel like a line should be darker by now.

but its possible you might only be 11dpo :thumbup:

yes, you are right! It is possible.

I have a question if any of you took clomid or just happen to know, but my ovulation tests aren't as positive while on clomid as they usually are when i'm not on clomid. Do you think this means anything?

so I was just playing around on FF and I changed the ovulation thing from advanced to the other ones and one gave me ovulating on cd15 and another one that is for VIP members only gave me ovulating on cd16.. so its very possible i'm 11dpo

yeah it honestly looks to me like you ovulated on cd16 and seeing that your crosshairs are dotted and not solid lines theres definitely a good chance. I'm not sure about the clomid hopefully some other ladies can help with that! :)

there is a def a line there. no doubt!

I wonder what would happen if you took the ewcm out on cd 13. That may move your O day back to cd16 too. Can you feel it when you ovulate? Were you more crampy or anything on either of those days?

Brit I wouldn't worry too much yet I was 14 dpo and my test looked exactly like yours good luck and congrats wait a day if you can then retest

:happydance: I can see it this time, keeping everything crossed for you

I can defo see it Hun, fingers & toes crossed it get darker tomorrow, good luck Hun, think this is the start of a BFP :) xxx

I usually can feel ovulation but with clomid its kinda ify because I have cramping for days plus I was sick this cycle around o day. So idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->