Is it a dodgy test again

Hays

Reaction score
So after last cycles dodgy batch of 12 tests all showing positives even when you ran them under a tap, I am hesitant to believe other cheap tests. I got a pack of two from Tesco and I've just done one and swear I can see a line, I took it apart and there's a blue line for sure but how accurate are they?

IMG_20220521_142145.jpg Screenshot_20220521_150509_com.whatsapp.jpg Screenshot_20220521_150521_com.whatsapp.jpg

Not sure for early testing how accurate these are I've heard good and bad mostly bad I'm afraid, however I do see what your on about and I have everything crossed it turns into something xx

My period is due in 2 days, never used these blue dye before so no idea. Will get a FRER tomorrow ,thank you x

My period is due in 2 days, never used these blue dye before so no idea. Will get a FRER tomorrow ,thank you x

I do see what you see but I've always been told not to trust a blue dye. Are you able to get a red early one at all?

Yes going to get one Tomorrow, I've got another blue dye left so I'll try that first thing tomorrow too

I see it! Looks very blue too I think that could be bfp I've no experience with these tests tho x

Good luck for frer tomorrow:) xx

P. S. I feel your pain I've just had a bad batch of tests showing positive with water also x

I personally wouldn't trust these blue dyes. If they're tesco or sainsburys brand, then definite nope. The amount of false positives I had with these was hurtful. I personally wouldn't believe any line until you get something definitive and blue without even squinting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->