Is it an offense...

Mazzy17

Reaction score
To throw a tic tac or a mint in someones mouth?! Seriously im sitting at work next to a mouth breather and :sick:

hahaha this made me giggle!! why not leave the box of tic tacs on there desk or something.. maybe they will get the hint :)

This man is so gross is unbelievable! there are times when he walks in and if you put a baby wipe to his face a clean spot would appear! We have mentioned it to him and management but we get told tough!

that is disgusting! there is no reason for someone not to be clean! or brush there teeth for that matter

Yuck, I quite often buy a pack of mints just to offer to the smellys in work :haha:

I have also been known to have the need to spray air freshener near the ones who dont feel the need to wash to often :wacko:

Well there is a plug in air freshener which goes right by him (it was the only plug available) it is on full smell mode but it just gets blocked out

Hahahahahahaha! This made me laugh!! I think having such bad breath is more of an offense! x

He scratches his "bits" and smells his fingers, digs his ears and licks it has been known for a few of us to leave the room gagging and he sends an email to our boss saying he is being bullied

He scratches his "bits" and smells his fingers, digs his ears and licks it has been known for a few of us to leave the room gagging and he sends an email to our boss saying he is being bullied

:sick:

haa haa this has made my day though i realise it's not funny for you ! i worked with a lass whos breath reeked so i used to offer mints out (extra strong ones) and say to her "take two if you like" lol

Me and a colleague have fans on our desks which happen to rotate towards him now so its a bit better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->