Is it important WHEN I eat?

xAmiixLouisex

Mommy! <3
Reaction score
I stay up really late, insomnia. Also get up pretty late due to it. I got up today around 3pm. Late, I know! I had my dinner at around half 4. I always aim for 3 meals a day and try to snack too. It's easier when I'm up early because can just do the normal breakfast, lunch and dinner. But with waking up late today, my dinner was almost done so breakfast was out the window. So I know I need to have something, preferably two more meals. So I'm gonna have 2 slices of toast, to make up for breakfast. Then a meal later on. But, I'm not really hungry yet :/. So I'm wondering, does it really matter when you eat? Just aslong as you eat..

Nah, just listen to your body and eat when you are hungry.

I hear it's just important to eat soon after waking up and making sure it has protein in it. Your body doesn't care if it's 8am or 3pm as long as that's your normal cycle. I have insomnia too and didn't fall asleep last night til after 2. I'm up before noon but I feel like a waste of time or zombie lol.

Yeah I hate it. I'm like a vampire! People seem to think it's ok because I'm pregnant. But it's so annoying waking up when it's nearly bed time :dohh: such a waste of a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->