Is it just hormones?? HELP

Yep, I completely think that. She's probably just functioning on a day to day basis and is trying to prepare herself for the worst case scenario. She isn't really able to relax until after the scan and when it's all come out.

That makes sense I guess. All I can do is wait and hope she doesn't move one I guess. I'm to the point that I'm preparing myself for the worst case scenario..

Ok so now she isn't talking to me again so I'm giving her space but my whole family is telling me I need to be a man and not let her walk all over me. I need to go over to her house and tell her parents like a man and not care if she breaks up with me over it. A part of me actually wants to do that but then I think of how pissed off she would be and I really don't wanna lose her. What do you guys think??

Ok so now she isn't talking to me again so I'm giving her space but my whole family is telling me I need to be a man and not let her walk all over me. I need to go over to her house and tell her parents like a man and not care if she breaks up with me over it. A part of me actually wants to do that but then I think of how pissed off she would be and I really don't wanna lose her. What do you guys think??

I think you need to make sure that you show that you're there for her but personally I would have been pretty pissed if my OH told my parents without me.

That's not a good idea at all. It's not a bad idea for her to tell her parents after the scan so just leave her to it.

I have been telling her im here for her whenever she needs me and her reply is that she is a very independent person and she can do things on her own. I even broke down crying while talking to her and it didnt affect her at all

I have been telling her im here for her whenever she needs me and her reply is that she is a very independent person and she can do things on her own. I even broke down crying while talking to her and it didnt affect her at all

Maybe she just thinks that you think she isn't capable?

It's probably just an extremely stressful time for her right now, like it is for you. And she's probably just freaking out about everything. You've let her know you're here for her, wait a week or two and see how she is then! :flow:

The only reason I'm stressed is because of all of this though. I wouldn't be stressed if she was acting like her old self or at least half way normal.

Edit.
I am removing this post as it is the one and only unsupportive or negative post I have ever made on this forum. I stated my opinion which I am entitled to and believe that before posting on this thread, the members should read the entirety of the thread as all possible advice and support has already been received without being adhered to. As you can clearly see, I have already given support at the beginning of this thread and did not come on here with the intention to immediately stir trouble. I just commented on what I seen :shrug:

I'm not clingy and desperate I'm just lost and scared. I'm trying to learn as much as I can so I can get her back so we can be a family. I don't wanna get to see my kid 3 times a week and pay child support and lose the woman that I love.

just hold out & try to CHILL for the next two weeks.. won't be easy, but keep yourself busy with anything and try to just let her call you if she needs anything until the scan/ she tells her rents..

good luck :)

To the person at the top of this page, that's way out of order. Ladies come on here and we follow their stories, their fears and disappointments and news...same for both sexes infact. it's a constant support kind of thing, not a 'get your answer then leave' ..just have a think about what you've said to someone in a difficult situation, living it every day. Just so...unpleasant. I'm sure the poster didn't come on here for a few 'home truths' from you. If it gets nasty, someone will report you.

To the person at the top of this page, that's way out of order. Ladies come on here and we follow their stories, their fears and disappointments and news...same for both sexes infact. it's a constant support kind of thing, not a 'get your answer then leave' ..just have a think about what you've said to someone in a difficult situation, living it every day. Just so...unpleasant. I'm sure the poster didn't come on here for a few 'home truths' from you. If it gets nasty, someone will report you.

She wasn't being nasty and I'm not sure if your a teen but this is teen pregnancy. Unless you're here to offer advice you can't post. She was simply stating that what he keeps doing is saying the same thing over n over n over again n it makes him sound clingy and it could be a big reason she's being strange around him!
Everyone is entitiled to their own opinion, including her and you, so eitHer offer the POSTER some advice or don't post. Plain n simple!

She wasn't being nasty and I'm not sure if your a teen but this is teen pregnancy. Unless you're here to offer advice you can't post. She was simply stating that what he keeps doing is saying the same thing over n over n over again n it makes him sound clingy and it could be a big reason she's being strange around him!
Everyone is entitiled to their own opinion, including her and you, so eitHer offer the POSTER some advice or don't post. Plain n simple!

I agree with Skye. Chloe (kittycat18) is one of the most supportive members on here and she did have a point :thumbup: OP seems to be ignoring the advice given and repeating himself. There's only so much advice we can give. It's not worth saying the same things over and over when they aren't sinking in.

OP -- I get where you're coming from. My situation's completely hopeless and I'm still here, waiting for him to get his shit together and stuck between "do I try to talk to him again, do I force myself to shut up and leave it alone for a while, or do I just disappear and see whether he ever sorts it out on his own?"

It does seem clingy and desperate...but I'm sure you FEEL clingy and desperate. I sure as hell do. And just...being patient and waiting...is the hardest thing in the world. I want to fix it NOW, why is there nothing I can do NOW?!

I guess there just...isn't. And we have to deal with it. Somehow. Go start a business, bury yourself in work, adopt a kitten, develop a drinking problem (I'm kidding on that last one...)

Find SOMETHING.

(The correct answer is "shut up and leave it alone for a while;" Nik and I would be back together if I'd had that much sense -- but I'm headstrong and stubborn and a total fail at shutting up.)

Have you read the entire thread? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"