Is it just hormones?? HELP

But then if she does tell them, and something does go wrong (knock wood) then she'll have her parents emotional support through it.

I have told her that too. I guess that could be her excuse to wait longer cuz she is scared. My mom told her she can't keep it from her mom for forever so if she doesn't tell her in two weeks my mom will, which i don't agree with at all.

I think she should do it in her own time, but i do think she'd feel alot better if she got it over with now.
She's lucky to have a boy like you to go through this with. You're so supportive :)

Well I love her more than anything. I'm trying to do my best to try to understand what's hormones and what isn't. Now that she is out of her 1st trimester its even harder cuz she will have moments of being her old self but then still won't say i love you like she used to. I'm just gonna be patient

It's probably good your mom told her that because it might push her to get it out there. It really isn't good waiting so long.. I waited until I was 13 weeks with my dad and 18 weeks with my mom and it really just eats you alive and then your parents come around and start getting excited so you wish you told them earlier so that it wouldve been over with and all that.. Also you should tell her, her mom will be more mad if he hears it from someone else besides her.. That's a big thing. My mom was pissed that someone said something on my facebook before I even told her.

Yeah thats what i was telling my mom. I don't think its my moms place to tell her. its between my gf and her parents. Plus thats just adding stress to her which isnt good. I've advised her to tell her earlier but she doesn't want to and I cant force her to.

okay. and does that go with touching too. I mean she will give me a hug when she leaves or I leave but we haven't held hands or cuddled or anything.

I think the same applies with touching too. :thumbup: You need to make her miss it so she seeks the affection herself.

I understand why she'd want to wait until after a scan to tell her parents just to make sure that everything's ok. I don't think what your mum is doing is right though. Her parents do have a right to know but my grandmother told me boyfriend's parents and I was absolutely furious about it. She also went behind my back and told my dad when I wanted to do that myself, except I never got the chance.

Yeah I just can't wait till its al out in the open. I guess its good that her parents already really like me. I know they will hate me at first but after the shock is gone im hoping it will get better.

Yeah I just can't wait till its al out in the open. I guess its good that her parents already really like me. I know they will hate me at first but after the shock is gone im hoping it will get better.

I'm sure they won't hate you once they know that you're going to stick by her and be a huge support. I think a girl's parents' biggest fear is that the guy will just run off, or not change his lifestyle at all, and let the girl raise the baby on her own.

Yeah her older sister had a baby at the same age and the dad was a complete douchebag and left the baby and her to do it alone.

Yeah her older sister had a baby at the same age and the dad was a complete douchebag and left the baby and her to do it alone.

Did her parents react badly to her sisters pregnancy? that could be part of it.

Unfortunately, that's an all too common problem so they may have their concerns at first. You're probably just going to have to prove them wrong. In my case, FOB is no way near as supportive as I'd like him to be so our relationship is very complicated at the moment. He has a job but is not prepared to live with me and support me and the baby so my parents are very annoyed about that at the moment. :/

Her parents didnt talk to her sister for a month but then were supportive.

We are actually trying to figure out our living situation cuz my mom is moving to south carolina in a month and ill have to live with a friend until we find a house with her older sister or if her parents let me move in. Then i gotta sell my truck and get a car so all of this stuff combined is probly really stressing her out.

Do you guys think she will get mad at me when her parents yell at her?

I learned today that she actually had a miscarriage a couple years ago...this is why she wants to make sure the baby is ok before she tells her parents..

That would explain why she's acting strangely around you. She probably will take things out on you even more if her parents struggle to come to terms with the news. However, a couple of weeks after she's told them everything will settle down and she'll be so relieved.

That would explain why she's acting strangely around you. She probably will take things out on you even more if her parents struggle to come to terms with the news. However, a couple of weeks after she's told them everything will settle down and she'll be so relieved.

so you think that may be why she doesn't know if she loves me. like distancing herself in case something bad happens??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->