Is it just hormones?? HELP

everytime I leave her house or get off the phone with her

I didn't read all of this and don't take this in a weird way but you sound adorable. haha

Haha thanks. for a minute I thought you might have been my girlfriend because her name is Lexie haha

Sometimes I think about just not saying it anymore until she decides to say it but I want her to know how I feel.

I'd just give her space.. I mean, she's probably really scared. Once y'all go to the scan I'm sure she will come around and things will be better. She's probably so overwhelmed with emotions right now. She also may be worried that you might run (which I doubt you would going by your posts) so she's trying to stay distant. Just give her space, but text/call her to remind her you're thinking about her and you'll give her as much time as she needs, etc etc. It'll work out xx

I talked to her about it today and she just said she doesn't know what she is feeling so she isn't gonna say it

Honestly I don't know what any other advice we could give you :shrug:

Just keep doing what you're doing. Give her time, and don't smother her. It's hasn't even been two weeks... Just give it time, I'm sure she'll come around :flow:

Honestly, she sounds JUST like my. I did that in early pregnancy.
I am SO happy Alec, my bf and FOB stuck around... because I was bitchzilla.
But now I am SUPER clingy. It's kinda ridiculous. lol. She will be fine :) Just
let her do what she's gotta do. :)
P.S- This may sound cheesy, but honestly, it took me being a bitch to him,
for me to realize how much I love him and need him in my life.

It helps to know what you guys felt and that you got over it cuz I honestly don't know what i would do without her. So this helps:)

when it comes to the kissing thing, should I just wait for her to kiss me or at least try to until she lets me??

No, don't keep trying. It's much better to play hard to get in this sort of situation. Kiss her if she signals that she wants to be kissed but let her miss it for a while.

okay. and does that go with touching too. I mean she will give me a hug when she leaves or I leave but we haven't held hands or cuddled or anything.

Has she told her parents yet? she's probably just really worried and distracted.

No she is telling them in two weeks and I know she is really stressed about it. There's not much I can do to help her not stress about it but I told her if she wanted me to be there that I could do that. I told my mom last week and she talked to my mom already. I'm really hoping she gets better after she tells her parents and doesn't have to worry anymore

No she is telling them in two weeks and I know she is really stressed about it. There's not much I can do to help her not stress about it but I told her if she wanted me to be there that I could do that. I told my mom last week and she talked to my mom already. I'm really hoping she gets better after she tells her parents and doesn't have to worry anymore

She probably should tell them ASAP. It'll just continue to eat at her the longer she waits.
Also, if she told them now, they'd be able to enjoy more of the pregnancy with her.

Yeah i have told her that but she wants to wait till her next appointment so she knows the baby is okay. She doesn't wanna tell them and then something go wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->