Is it just me? at 19 weeks

jellybeanbaby

Reaction score
i'm 19 weeks with my second child but i can't remember being pregnant since it was 8 years ago... anywho i've started feeling the baby movement at maybe 16 or 17 weeks but now they are stronger and they are so uncomfortable. It use to be when i lay down i'll feel the baby but now when i walk around the baby(don't know the gender until next week) i feel like he/she is kicking me in my pelvis bone and i'll have to sit down. i love to feel my baby move it's better than none at all but i didn't realize it was going to hurt. does anyone else feel like this?

yes!! i got exactly this about 2 days ago!
i dont remember it hurting that much with our 1st baby. it was like the baby was trying to push its foot right through my pelvis and kept me awake most of tuesday night where it hurt..... hmmm think we must have active babies lol :D

Normally Harrison starts when I sit down! And normally it's when I'm at work lol. Earlier it got so bad it felt like his foot was gona pop out of my foof if he kicked any harder on my cervix!!! I stood up in the end and he stopped lol. Last week he kicked so hard I nearly knocked the table over where I jumped! Haha.

I kind of enjoy it though! Means he's nice and strong :D

XxX

I've just started feeling proper movement when I'm sitting down , but it doesnt hurt just feels very weird and don't remember it feeling like this x

It's been 8 years for me as well since I was pregnant. I do remember some kicks definitely being painful - especially as they get older and stronger. I imagine it depends what position baby is in and where they are kicking at this stage. I am JUST now starting to feel some movement I think. Nothing painful yet except the ligament stretching. I don't care though even if it is painful. I want to feel that little sweet potato in there. THis is the best part of being pregnant IMO. Really - the only good part hehe. I kinda hate being pregnant other than feeling baby in there.

It's making me think i'm having a boy(first was a girl). i'm just thought i was the only one for a while because not a lot of people talk about the painful kicks when they finally start to feel the baby move. can't wait to see him/her next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->