Is it just me or is this really petty and rude?

I saw that when you wrote it, I did think the way she said it was a little rude! I do agree though, I go by the date for a year but everyone is different. happy anniversary hun! :flower:

I saw that when you wrote it, I did think the way she said it was a little rude! I do agree though, I go by the date for a year but everyone is different. happy anniversary hun! :flower:

Thank you hun :hugs: Im still classing Monday as my anniversary as I'm going by the date of 1st October. But still saying I got married a year ago today to the day. If that makes sense, hahaha :laugh2:

I cant pass judgment on whether she was rude or not because im still trying to work out what you mean with the dates :haha:

i still dont get how its you have been married a year today when its on monday? like someone else said you wouldnt celebrate your birthday on a saturday just because you were born on a saturday.

but if thats how you want to work it its up to you, if someone wrote that on a status i would say something tbh x

i still dont get how its you have been married a year today when its on monday? like someone else said you wouldnt celebrate your birthday on a saturday just because you were born on a saturday.

but if thats how you want to work it its up to you, if someone wrote that on a status i would say something tbh x

Like she said it's her anniversary on Monday it's just how she likes to think about it xx

I agree with Blah, it might bug me too as it's not how dates work but I certainly wouldn't say anything about it

I did get confused about what you meant when I read it. But it doesn't matter to me how you decided the date and shouldn't of mattered to her. I find that rude she would comment what she did tbh. x

I dont find it rude that she questioned your status, but i do find her saying its a "blonde comment" rude x

I dont get it either, i have never cone across anyone who works out a year like that

My sister works out dates like that and I don't get it at all :lol:
I do think your friend was being petty and rude though. It wouldn't have been difficult for her to simply say "I don't understand how you've worked that out" via PM if it affected her so much, rather than insult you on the public status.

I'll be honest, I'm really pedantic about stuff like this so I can't really see what was massively wrong with her replies - from what I can tell, there doesn't seem to any malice intended. Writing stuff on facebook/forums especially gets so many people into trouble as we don't have the benefit of body language/tone of voice that we do in face to face conversations. It may just be this - obviously you know her better than we do to judge on that front. :flower:

I'm not on facebook any more, but when I was, I used to constantly correct those statuses that said something like 'this month has 5 Fridays, this won't happen again for 823 years!' because it used to get right up my nose for some reason :) I'm sure a few people unfriended me because of it but c'est la vie!

I dont get it either :wacko: It wouldnt have even entered my head that a whole year could possibly be on a different date :haha: i just would say 'a year ago today' on the actual anniversary :wacko:

It made her day!? She must have a pretty sad life :haha: She was trying to look smart and come accross the big 'I am' she just made herself look stupid, and rude yes. Block and delete lol

P.S Happy anniversary :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->