is it ok to do this?

FsMummy

single mum to 4 cuties
Reaction score
ok im not weaning the twins yet as they are doing great still on just breastmilk and a cpl formula feeds a day. i want to wait until at least 6 months to wean them which is only 2 weeks away. anyways they are starting to show an interest in food. they watch us when we eat and try to grab the food. i was eating a cornetto the other day and aimee lunged forward and tried to shove it in her mouth :shock: well the last week or so ive been letting them try certain things like fruit. i havent been actually letting them eat it ive just been letting them taste the juice or ill rub my finger on some roast chicken and let them taste the chicken on my finger. is this ok or do u think im just gonna end up confusing them :shrug: they seem to love it!

Can't see it being a problem hon. I know you're interested in BLW and alot of us started letter our LOs play with food like sticks of fruit or cucumber etc at about the twins age. If they're involved in mealtimes, having food to play with stops them getting frustrated and they're unlikely to eat anything to start off with anyway.

It's absolutely fine. Thats what you do in BLW, just give lots of finger foods and let them play :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->