Is it okay to still be having sex?

newmommy21

Reaction score
I am now 29 weeks along, and hubbie and I have sex at least once a day, maybe more on the weekends.

I was just reading different threads on here about how sex can bring on labour...should we stop having sex for awhile? Or is it still okay?

Thanks for your advice!

I think it really differs from person to person, if you feel like you can and your midwife hasn't told you not to then go for it! :sex: :haha:

As long as doctor hasn't told you otherwise it's fine. We were told not to last week because I was getting contractions.

Sex is fine, as long as you haven't had preterm labor or cervix issues. In a normal pregnancy, sex will not bring on labor unless baby is ready.

Wow you have a lucky hubbie! My OH is lucky if it gets it once a month!
Its my understanding that if your comfy and yo uhavnt been advised against it then all is good to keep going!

Oh yes...have sex as much as you want!!! The only time you should worry is when you are high risk and you are advised not to have sex for a particular reason from your doctor.

Don't worry..have lots of fun ;)

haha my husband will be in for a huge shock when baby is here :haha: it is our first baby so we do have a bit of extra time to spare :)

Thanks ladies for your responses :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->