• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is it positive???

he doesnt have to, he wants to!!! i cant stand that... we havent been in good terms for some days now! and we havent BD in like 3 days!!! so, i dont think it will be ok

awww just jump him tonite hun !!!! u think its the stress of ttc that u's arent on good terms at the mo???

well u have ur big day to look forward to even if u dont get ur bfp hun !!!
im off on my hols soon and am thinking well if it dont happen at leat i can REALLY enjoy it away

i dont wanna feel too disappointed this month thats y im like oh if it happens it happens this cycle......got my hopes up too much past 2 cycles esp! :(

no, its not ttc thats stressing us out... its what happend in the past.... i've forgave him for the past and he still cant seem to forgive me?? i hate when men do that, they do the same thing but its seems like we're the bad ones and they didnt do anything wrong... he keeps bringing it up, and making me feel like crap and we just havent been the same.. he's been saying how he's not ready to marry me... like wtf?? now that we got everything for the wedding and its 2 months away u telling me u not ready?? he better get it together

omg!!! id kill him!!! lol

aww men thats all i can say!!! i know one rule 4 them , 1 rule 4 us huh!!

really hope he does sort himself out........whats he feel bout ttc then??? is he 100% up 4 it???

hope u's work it out in time 4 the wed hun!!!

id say he's just getting cold feet...at the prospect of him not beeing a free man ifykwim....he'll be a married man!!! ring and all to prove it!!! he's prob scared !!!

gl hun ,, hope u catch egg ,, .. and hope u work it out,, i seem to row with oh all time,, x

thanks cam and mandy! he might be scared idk... but he really wants this baby 100%.... I had a dream last night i got my BFP...2nd night in a row... and he had a dream he got me and some girl pregnany at the same time... how nice:nope:

thanks cam and mandy! he might be scared idk... but he really wants this baby 100%.... I had a dream last night i got my BFP...2nd night in a row... and he had a dream he got me and some girl pregnany at the same time... how nice:nope:

oh i like ur dream. i had dream that my oh put foundation on lmao.. strange how he dreamt bout u and other girl .. xx

oh i like ur dream. i had dream that my oh put foundation on lmao.. strange how he dreamt bout u and other girl .. xx

yea i know!! :growlmad:

so sorry hun ,, if u want to talk message me ,, as i know its hard as me and my oh row all time and we dont even live together , xx

so sorry hun ,, if u want to talk message me ,, as i know its hard as me and my oh row all time and we dont even live together , xx

ok thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->