is it possible to feel as right as day and still be pregnant?

porkypig

Reaction score
i cant remember how i felt last time, all i know is that i never got any symptoms apart from missed af. dont think im pregnant as only just come off of bcps but has anyone felt normal and been pregnant? :shrug:

Hi,

I don't know if I felt normal, but I definitely didn't see a correlation. I had extremely tender breasts but I figured it was something else. I would have gone on like that had hubby not told me I was definitely pregnant.

I definitely did not feel normal, I was a bit bad the first two times with the MMC's and with DS I felt awful. In fact I felt so awful I knew I was pregnant 3 weeks before a faint positive. All that said it is possible to feel 100% normal and still be pregnant. Although I would also call it lucky! :haha:

I was convinced I wasn't pregnant when I had Earl. :wacko:

No symptoms for AF or for being PG - I only managed to get some symptoms when I reached about 10 weeks :dohh:

Had no idea when I was pregnant with my first. STRESSED as HELL and wouldn't have noticed until I missed my AF. But you can always chart BBT and it will tell you when you ovulate.. Look up Natural Family Planning. It's great for both TTC and not TTC. That's my advice. :)

I didn't feel anything with this pregnancy. If I hadn't taken a pregnancy test every 5 seconds I could have easily have missed it :D
I was convinced every week that something was wrong because I felt so normal. I did a Pregnancy journal for my first but didn't put stuff like that in there. I'm doing another pregnancy journal this time and writing down every little twinge so that next time I'll have a reference to ease my mind and I might not be so paranoid :blush:

my mom said she didn't get any morning sickness. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->