Is it possible ? ... (Yes, it is !)

slurpie

Reaction score
Hello All ...

I am not sure what's going on with me ..

14-16 June - 'faint' positive line
17-June - CB digital "Pregnant 1-2"
18-25 June - Bleeding started (i.e period) - lasted for a week.
21-June - Went to see a doctor, blood drawn - 'not pregnant'.

As of today, no AF...

8-Jul - BFN
15-Jul - BFN
20-Jul - BFN

BUT, yesterday and today, I re-tested and think I saw a very, very, very faint line... I have no idea on the DPO.

I've been feeling feverish (hot flashes that starts in the evening), constipated and nauseous (???)

Is it possible to be pregnant?

just keep testing hun thats all I can suggest and good luck. x

:hugs: how confusing hun, go back to your Dr is you're worried but after a loss your AF can be a bit muddled x

You could be pregnant if you've been :sex:ing - wait 2 or 3 days and test again if no AF. You cycles can be a bit out of whack after an MC. Good luck and FX'd for you! :)

I definately say keep testing. Sounds like you had an early MC/chemical last month. I would wait 2-3 days and retest to see if it is darker. Good Luck! I hope you get another BFP and a sticky bean!

total possible.

26 jan started bleeding,MC :(
4th feb stopped bleeding
5th march bfp :) x

Thank You Debzie, Puppycat (?? You have a cat and puppy?), Elhaym,

I am expecting my AF to 'misbehave' after what had happened last month, so, when I saw the faint positive line after previous days of BFN ... I thought it was imaginary. I took it to my husband who after tilting, turning, more tilting, thinks he saw a line too..

I am worried, hopeful and well, worried...

just keep testing hun thats all I can suggest and good luck. x

:hugs: how confusing hun, go back to your Dr is you're worried but after a loss your AF can be a bit muddled x

You could be pregnant if you've been :sex:ing - wait 2 or 3 days and test again if no AF. You cycles can be a bit out of whack after an MC. Good luck and FX'd for you! :)

I tested yesterday morning, line is a bit more visible now though still faint....
And, I am still worried.

Thanks for all the "good luck"!!

keep testing and keep us posted on the latest news!!

I definately say keep testing. Sounds like you had an early MC/chemical last month. I would wait 2-3 days and retest to see if it is darker. Good Luck! I hope you get another BFP and a sticky bean!

:thumbup:

Hi babyhopes2010!

:) Thanks for sharing yr experience.

I shall now stalk your other post! :)

At least now I know it is possible ...... !!!!!! :hugs:

total possible.

26 jan started bleeding,MC :(
4th feb stopped bleeding
5th march bfp :) x

Do you have a pic of the test?? Sometimes it is easier for others to look!! LOL!! I love looking at tests!! GL and I hope this is it for you!!!

Thought you'd never ask! :)
The lines on 22 & 23 is very, very, very, very faint, need to tilt at a certain degree with sufficient light to see a reddish shadow.

24 is kinder to the eyes.

Let me know what you think!!! :)

P:S: Will try to abstain from testing until Wednesday morning!

Do you have a pic of the test?? Sometimes it is easier for others to look!! LOL!! I love looking at tests!! GL and I hope this is it for you!!!

Attachments

• DSC01562.jpg
    DSC01562.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 58
Ooooo. I can definetly see it in 24:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Totally possible hun. I found out i was 5.5 weeks pregnant exactly 6 weeks after my MC in 2010, and i am now lucky to have a beautiful daughter.

Baby dust your way!

I see a line on 24 as well.

Good luck and hopefully it will get darker in the coming days.

Hee hee.

No we don't have a puppy and a cat :haha:

My nickname is Cat and my DH's nickname is Puppy so I put them together to make my BnB name since it's technically about the both of us TTC :D

I can see lines on all the tests hun but I'm not sure about colour. Do you have any FRER's?

Hee hee.

No we don't have a puppy and a cat :haha:

My nickname is Cat and my DH's nickname is Puppy so I put them together to make my BnB name since it's technically about the both of us TTC :D

So sweet!!!!!

This morning test did not get any darker (back to the same shadowy line like on 22 & 23 ... ) - At this point, I really feel like drawing a line with a marker pen!!

Not even worth posting a pix.

But, here's a pix of Lucky. I found him a year ago with one of his paw and tail hacked-off by some idiot.
(I need to distract myself!)

Attachments

• 266.jpg
    266.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 3
Try again tomorrow hun. It's totally possible that it will get darker tomorrow morning!

i see the line on the 24th one..what kind of test are you using?

i see the line on the 24th one..what kind of test are you using?

It is a local pharmacy home brand - Guardian. I live in Malaysia. Very limited choice when it comes to HPT and bloody expensive! :(

I don't want to hope but I know deep inside I am hoping, so, it is very frustrating!!! :sad1::sad1:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->