Is it possible ? ... (Yes, it is !)

Awww I was so hoping I'd wake up this morning and you would have done your digi.., are u doing it tomorrow???

To be honest I afraid of doing the digi after my 'experience' last month.
'Confirmed' then it was all over the next day.

I am so afraid ...

Anyway, I did another test today and the line is more visible now. Will post photo later! :)

I really hope this is a sticky one for you!! I know the fear you have.. And to be honest if I get my :bfp: and make it past the first few weeks.. My next giant fear will be the ultra sound

Thank You Skeet9924, I hope so too! :)

Here's the latest photo comparison of test ... line a little more visible now.
Still, I am worried as it has only progress to darken a little after 6 days!

Sigh ...

Attachments

• DSC01619.jpg
    DSC01619.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 38
It's definetly darker!!! That's a good sign!! I'm so excited for you.. I don't blame u for being concerned.

It's definetly darker!!! That's a good sign!! I'm so excited for you.. I don't blame u for being concerned.

I thank you so much Skeet9924 for being here for me!!! :hugs:

I must share with you the two tests I took just now!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Line is definitely darker and came out much quicker too!!
And, I took a digital too.

Attachments

• DSC01627.jpg
    DSC01627.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC01630.jpg
    DSC01630.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 10
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg!! That's amazing!! You must be ecstatic!! Congratulations!! I hope this is a sticky bean and you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Thank You Skeet9924!!

I have just noticed your signature.
I hope and pray you will have good news to share soon too!!

I hope so too!! Thank you :) I actually just had something strange happen to me today that has never happened before.. I spotted today during ovulation?? Have u ever heard of that before?

I hope so too!! Thank you :) I actually just had something strange happen to me today that has never happened before.. I spotted today during ovulation?? Have u ever heard of that before?

Is it "implantation"? It it being mentioned a lot here ... maybe you ovulated earlier?

Maybe.. But that means I would have had to of ovulated really early in my cycle.. I guess anything is possible though

Maybe.. But that means I would have had to of ovulated really early in my cycle.. I guess anything is possible though

Yes, anything is possible.
If I am correct, I think my conception was like a day or two after the day my period is due ...

The first shadowy line I saw was on day 6.
Maybe you can test 6 / 7 days from today?

Yup I think I will.. The last time I was pregnant I got spotting like this fx'd it's q good sign!!

Congrats Slurpie, I knew you were preggers! The hot body syndrome is a dead give away for me when I am pregnant.

And Skeet, every now and then I spot when I ovulate. I usually see it in my CM.

Congrats Slurpie, I knew you were preggers! The hot body syndrome is a dead give away for me when I am pregnant.

And Skeet, every now and then I spot when I ovulate. I usually see it in my CM.

Thanks Mon_n_john!!!
By the way, do you get "hot body syndrome" throughout your pregnancy or just the first few weeks?

I was really hot at first, especially that 1st month. But I was comfortable the remainder of the pregnancy until that last month. It's probably just because I got used to it because a pregnant woman is always warmer than a non-pregnant women. It's the progesterone to raises your temperature.

Thanks I'm happy to hear some one else has this.. It's just brown spitting .. Enough to wear a panti liner .. That's it

I was really hot at first, especially that 1st month. But I was comfortable the remainder of the pregnancy until that last month. It's probably just because I got used to it because a pregnant woman is always warmer than a non-pregnant women. It's the progesterone to raises your temperature.

Now that I know it is normal, I am not so worried.
At first I thought it was my lupus flaring up! Temperature was slightly higher than my normally low temperature and I was feeling feverish every time I wake up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->