Is it possible ? ... (Yes, it is !)

I'd wait a few days and test again.. Your going to go broke if u test every day.. Give your body some time to build up hcg ..

i see the line on the 24th one..what kind of test are you using?

It is a local pharmacy home brand - Guardian. I live in Malaysia. Very limited choice when it comes to HPT and bloody expensive! :(

I don't want to hope but I know deep inside I am hoping, so, it is very frustrating!!! :sad1::sad1:

TRY, TRY, TRY to wait a few days! In all honestly though, depending on some tests, some never get darker and some do, and some will be dark one day and not the next. But it isnt significant.

Give yourself a few days off and pamper yourself!

w.a.i.t.i.n.g to POAS ....
(it is not easy knowing that there are two boxes of Clearblue digital sitting in my drawer)...
I s.h.a.l.l. refrain ...

LOL, that is why I use IC, they are so cheap that I don't see any reason to hold off on testing!

The digi aren't very sensitive.. I'd wait to use them.. Lol

I think the digi with conception dates are quite sensitive. While my other tests were still struggling to 'show' - it gave me "pregnant 1-2" ... However, I became "unpregnant" the next day ......

LOL, that is why I use IC, they are so cheap that I don't see any reason to hold off on testing!

Are IC those test strips? Hehehe - I've ordered them from Ebay yesterday!!! 20 Wondoft or Wondrof .. for USD 5.49 ... Is that a good price? It cost about USD 1.50 - 2.0 per piece over here in Malaysia!

er... WSS?

Holding it ....
Holding it ....
I s.h.a.l.l refrain ....

I think the digi with conception dates are quite sensitive. While my other tests were still struggling to 'show' - it gave me "pregnant 1-2" ... However, I became "unpregnant" the next day ......

Are IC those test strips? Hehehe - I've ordered them from Ebay yesterday!!! 20 Wondoft or Wondrof .. for USD 5.49 ... Is that a good price? It cost about USD 1.50 - 2.0 per piece over here in Malaysia!

er... WSS?

Yup, the IC ones are the Wondrof brand. And WSS means: what she said :thumbup:

er... WSS?

According to this site, digis pick up around 50 for HCG HTH
https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hpt.html

I've NOT use or seen the Clearblue digital (without conception indicator), so I'm not sure.

However, for Clearblue digital (with conception indicator) sensitivity is 25mIU/ml.
(see photo attached - Q&A No. 1)

P:S: Good thing I am distracted (from poas activity) BUT ... now a clearblue digital box is open ... hmmmm..... very tempting ....

Attachments

• 28-07-2011 02;07;10PM.jpg
    28-07-2011 02;07;10PM.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 7

I've NOT use or seen the Clearblue digital (without conception date), so I'm not sure.

However, for Clearblue digital (with conception date) sensitivity is 25mIU/ml.
(see photo attached - Q&A No. 1)

P:S: Good thing I am distracted (from poas activity) BUT ... now a clearblue digital box is open ... hmmmm..... very tempting ....

Do it!:haha:

Yup, do it, do it! And when I am pregnant I get boiling hot, especially while sleeping!

Do it!! Lol I was telling you to wait but now I'm just excited for you!!

Hehehehe - You girls are just soooooo funny .... LOL ...

I hid my "Clearblue Digital" in my hubby's toolbox and he's out working.
Hahaha!!

BTW, PuppyCat ... why is there a "big frog" under your signature?

Awww I was so hoping I'd wake up this morning and you would have done your digi.., are u doing it tomorrow???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->